Is it Love?

As Aurora grew older, her powers grew stronger, and she began to sense that something was not quite right with Jonathon and Hunter. She could sense a darkness around them, a spell that had been cast upon them.

Aurora knew that she had to act fast before the spell consumed them completely. She spent countless nights researching and practicing her magic until she felt confident enough to remove the spell.

One day, she called Jonathon and Hunter to the garden, where she had prepared a special potion. "Close your eyes," she instructed, "and let go of all your worries and fears."

As Jonathon and Hunter closed their eyes, Aurora began to chant a spell. She poured the potion over them, and a bright light enveloped their bodies. When the light faded, Jonathon and Hunter opened their eyes and looked at Aurora with a sense of wonder.

"What happened?" Jonathon asked, feeling a sense of clarity wash over him.

"Aurora removed the spell that was placed upon you," Isabella said, walking up to them.

Jonathon and Hunter looked at each other, realizing that they had been under a love spell. They had been fighting over Amelia, not because they wanted to, but because they were under a spell. They felt a sense of shame wash over them as they realized what they had done.

"I'm so sorry," Jonathon said, looking at Isabella. "We had no idea that we were under a spell."

"It's okay," Isabella said, placing her hand on his. "Aurora was able to remove the spell, and that's all that matters."

As they stood there in the garden, Jonathon and Hunter realized that their feelings for Amelia had disappeared. They had been under a spell, and their true feelings were now coming to the surface.

"Thank you, Aurora," Hunter said, looking at her with a sense of admiration. "You saved us from a terrible fate."

Aurora smiled, feeling proud of herself for being able to remove the spell. She knew that she had a gift, and she was determined to use it for good.