7 Minutes in Heaven - Drarry

Heads up: Lemon, Swearing, Drinking.

This takes place in their 7th Year. I'm pretty sure they're all 18. If I'm wrong, pretend they're 18.

Photo from Pinterest, Not my own.

────

Dracos POV:

So Pansy and most of the muggle-borns have been planning for the whole of 7th Year to have a massive party in the room of requirement before we graduate, and there were three things Pansy wanted at this party Alcohol, Green, and knowing what a good party is like. I was surprised she would talk to the mud blood about helping host a party, but most of us want to know. I'm interested. I never thought I would say that.

My group and I arrive at the party, and it's pretty lit and holy shit, the drinks too. I never knew much about alcohol because I only thought that was a muggle thing until someone snuck in fire whiskey at the Yule ball in 4th Year, and that explained why most people couldn't even walk straight after the ball.

Speaking of whiskey, I took a couple of shots of it until I started to feel tipsy. I think that's what they call it.

I saw Potter on the other side of the room trying to skull a bottle of vodka with Weasley and Granger, but bloody hell, and Granger was smashing both of them. How was she not wasted yet? All three of them are going to be fucked tomorrow.

I zoned out for a bit until I heard Pansy and Cho yelling for everyone to come and play a game. Everyone must be feeling the drinks because there's no way they would talk to each other sober.

Almost everyone came to play, but others played a drinking game instead. And I can see why because Pansy and Cho were setting up spin the bottle, aka 7 Minutes in Heaven, so that means a kissing game will happen. Crabbe and Goyle went off to the drinking games, but I thought I would try this bottle game.

We all sat down in a circle, then Pansy got up, skulled the rest of her drink then placed the empty bottle on the ground. She then spun it around and it landed on Dean. 

A couple of people started to laugh, but Pansy gladly got up, took Dean's hand, and started walking to the closet.

*7 Minutes Later*

when they returned, I decided I would go next because I was beginning to like this game.

I spun the bottle, which turned for a while because I put my all into it. As the bottle started to slow down, I was shocked. 

Out of all the people, it had to land on Harry fucking Potter.

Both of us looked at each other in shock, and everyone else just started bursting out in laughter. Wow, I'm going to kiss him. Well, it's just a game. I'll do it. I can do it.

Harrys POV:

Draco and I stared at each other for a bit until he snapped out of it and said.

"god, stop making such a big deal out of it. I don't care. It's just a stupid kissing game anyway." Draco spat.

Everyone stopped laughing.