17.

Hayden

I tell the stranger that Mr Nelson is in that classroom right in front of us, being busy right now but probably will be done soon.
"Okay, thanks," he says. "I'll sit here and wait. If that's okay?"

"Yeah, sure."

He sits down beside me and I can't help but wonder who this man is.
He can't possibly be Mr Nelson's son because they are nothing alike. I don't even think Mr Nelson has any kids to begin with.
To be honest, I don't think that this man is related to Mr Nelson at all.
Then maybe he is an old student, a friend or maybe... a lover?
The last thing makes me cringe. I haven't even thought about that before, that Mr Nelson may have a love life. It's weird that I'm even thinking about it.

But my thoughts suddenly get interrupted by the young man rapidly standing up out of nowhere while keeping his eyes on whatever is happening on his phone.
"No way..." he says to himself before scurrying away.
What could that possibly be about?

After another minute or so, the female student walks out of the classroom and Mr Nelson follows a few seconds later. He locks the door and walks up to me.
"Let's go home now." he says with a weary smile.
I nod and get up from where I'm sitting, ready to go.
"Do you need another change before we leave?" he asks quietly, almost like a whisper and I can't help but get a little flustered.
"No..." I say while looking away from him. "But... while you were in the classroom, there was this person that wanted to see you. But then he just left."

"Really? Who?"

"I don't know... " I say and shrug " but he looked to be in his twenties and he had freckles on his face."

I look over at Mr Nelson after saying that and he looks really surprised.

William

While I'm sitting here waiting for Owen, I suddenly get a text from someone.

"I'm at the parking lot baby ❤️ "

It's from my ex. He has been contacting me every now and then after I ended it. And now he's apparently also stalking me.

I quickly get up from my seat in shock.
"No way..." I say to myself and scurry out of here.

I make my way over to the parking lot and there he is, leaning slightly on his car while having his arms crossed. I stop a few meters away from him and try to figure out what to do next. Should I tell him off or just walk away?
Now that I think about it, I probably shouldn't have come here at all.
I'm so stupid...

He smirks and stands up straight when he notices me. Then he walks up to me and without any warning grabs me by my left arm and drags me over to the car.
"W-wait...stop!" I shriek as I'm trying to get away, but his grip only gets tighter the more I struggle, so I eventually stop to do so.

"Get in" he commands as he stops by the car and lets go of my arm.
"What? No" I say with a somehow steady voice and he raises an eyebrow at me.
"What do you mean, no?"
I swallow hard and take a step back.
"I t-told you that... we're over."
I'm trying my best to stand my ground and sound confident but I'm not good with confrontation, so I can't help but get a little shaken by the situation.
But to my surprise he doesn't get mad. Instead he smiles.
"Yeah, exactly. That's why I'm here to take you back." he says calmly and opens the door to the passenger seat.
"So, quit stalling and get in."

"No..." I say quietly and shake my head.

"What?"

"NO" I raise my voice and look him straight into his dark eyes.

This makes him furious and suddenly I'm pushed down on the car so that I'm lying bent over the hood.
He holds me down with one hand and pulls down my pants with the other.
"What... are you... doing?" I groan while trying to get him off me.
"I'm punishing you for not doing as you're told." he tells me while also pulling down my underwear.
Then I realize what's going to happen and I start to panic.
"No, no, no! wait-"

SMACK

"Count" he says sternly as I whimper in pain.

Tears are starting to blur my vision while I'm just lying here embarrassed and hurt.

SMACK

This time he spanks me much harder than the first time. I can feel a burn on my right butt cheek and the tears that was blurring my vision is now streaming down my face.

"I said COUNT. Don't make me repeat myself a third time."
He is basically yelling at me now and I'm too afraid to do anything.
But as I'm lying here in my helplessness, I suddenly hear a familiar voice.

"Let him go, NOW."