0.03

- 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐡𝐲

same day

________

"GO!!!"

I shouted , hearing the sirens getting closer and closer before Nyla threw the duffle bag of narcotics to me. I caught it almost losing my grip after I threw it over my shoulder trying to get down from the roof.

I dropped down to my feet, running as fast as I could.

I could hear the sirens from far away  but that shit was still making me paranoid.

I cut down the back block.

I knew I had to put this shit somewhere niggas would trip if I got caught with that shit on me. My crib was far, and the block was hot right now, but I knew exactly where I had to go.

Only place I could go because she was one of the only people I could trust.

Cutting down the block, I ducked behind a raggedy ass honda, seeing a crackhead yelling in the middle of the street naked. I rolled my eyes.

It's some new shit every week.

Cutting down the block, I ducked behind a garbage bin on the street as the sirens sounded off loudly.

"Oh shit." I chuckled to myself, feeling a rush go through my body once they were gone before I took off once the police cars was out of sight.

_______

Running through the parking lot, I ducked low, running to the luxury condos on Crescent Drive.

I saw Fara's car parked right outside her crib and I dashed toward her door, instantly banging on that shit.

I know Amaya petty ass took the key from under the bush. I wasn't even tripping I knew my baby gone answer the door.

"Shit." I panicked, pulling my phone out of my pocket for the time.

4:44am

She home. I thought to myself, she never went nowhere except work because of our cry baby ass girlfriend would throw a big ass fit.

She didn't mind though.  It took her mind off me and gave her somebody else to worry about.

"Amaya ass gone trip out." I said low, banging on the door again before the porch light abruptly came on and I took a step back, hearing the locks roughly being unlatched.