Nanhe Yaar Part 2

**Its a Proverb "Time waits for none**

After 5 Years

Abhijeet was now in Ooty, new place, new start. Nanhe was with him. Abhijeet was completely happy with Nanhe, and he began to live new existence in life.

Abhi:Jabse tumse huyee dostee jindaganee me aayee bahaar...

Time flew very fast.. Now life had become a tune of rhythm, they meant world to each other. Nanhe was educated to distinction between good and bad things by Abhi. They used to play, hangout togeather.

He was now father of Nanhe, He received a new job in a bank. Abhijeet priority was to take care of Nanhe, put together meals for him,feed him,love him n Abhi use to forget all his problems with Nanhe.

Now Nanhe was 6 years old and Abhi use to recollect Dareya whenever he use to look at Nanhe.

Abhi:Aye mere nanhe yaar...

Abhi use to wake up nanhe,brush his teeth..Use to ruffle his hair n nanhe give a perk on his cheek..this used to be they symbol of love.

Jabse tumse huyee dostee jindaganee me aayee bahaar..

Nanhe slowly began pronouncing & the first word he spoke was Daada. Abhi was extremely happy, it was once the most happiest day of his life.

Aye mere nanhe yaar..Aye mere nanhe yaar..Aye mere nanhe yaar.

Nanhe started walking with his tiny foots while abhi use to motivate him, when ever nanhe stumble abhi used to hold him. He use to secure Nanhe in his hands n dance with him giving rides which made Nanhe happy.

Abhi;Tum jo keh do mujhe ek baar, tumpe mai kardu jan bhee nisaar...

Abhi was the complete world for Nanhe & vise verse

Aye mere nanhe yaar..Aye mere nanhe yaar..

Abhi had left his job to shield nanhe and be with him and never depart from him like dareya did.

Abhi:Tujhme hai aisa bholapan,jispe fida hai meraa mann..

Abhi use to search out for daya in nanhe, They always fulfilled each happiness and life. nanhe was small candy n innocent but when ever he use to smile abhi used to remember the cause for dareya not being there with them, he never forgived himself for what ever happened.

Abhi:Tu muskuraaye jab kabhee... jhume khushee se jindagee...

But Nanhe hugs use to work as magic on Abhi, after Nanhe hug abhi use to forget everything.

Abhi:Teraa meraa rishta aisa, jism me rehatee jan ke jaisa...

They use to visit parks while nanhe use to enjoy his time with his different friends and abhi used to keep looking at him.