# 0

Aliyah-sade

           Allora and I were in the bathroom fixing our hair before the game started. Allora was looking disappointed from her ex boyfriend Tai Turnage cheating on her. I tried cheering her up as much as possible so she would get her mind off of it before the surprise hes doing for her to right his wrongs. We went out to the gym and walked to our spots on the bleachers before seeing gianna, i wave and she waves back. 

Tai and an unfamiliar face walked over to us ''He better not be coming over here'' Allora says loud enough for me to hear. The unfamiliar face waved at allora and they did a handshake. He looks at me and Allora tells me his name is Kamari Whyte and tells him mine. ''Can i speak to you real quick Allora?" he said and pulled her aside. Tai pulled me aside, ''I'm nervous bro what if she rejects me Infront of the whole school.'' He said while playing with his hair. ''You'll be aii, you dead had mad people staring at her earlier today Elijah had to comfort her.'' I thought about saying out loud. "You'll be okay, don't pussy out or ima be tight'' I actually said. 

Allora and Kamari come back, "So Aliyah are you single?" Allora asked, "Yeah why?" I responded already having a feeling why she asked. "My friend here wants to get to know you, are you fine with that?" She added. I looked at kamari who was pretending to shoot the ball tryna impress me. I agree and she leaves me and him to talk. As she walked away I looked at tai and motioned him to go follow her. 

"So how old you is?" Kamari asked me, "Im 14, You like 15 right?" I responded. "Yeah, So whatchu be doin in school i dead never seen you before" He said. "I just be going to class or be in the student lounge." I responded while taking out my phone, "Put ya number in now before i forget" I tell him and give him the phone. "Here, I gotta go to coach before he got me benched'' He gave me a hug, Which caught me by surprise. 

As minutes pass, the announcers start naming the starting line up, ''brandon stores, tai turnage, elijah cherry, ahmir moore, Amari Constantine, and kamari whyteeee

FF

It was now halftime, We walked to the middle of the gym ready to do our performance, "her way, by pnd" Starts playing on the speakers and we do our dance. After we finish I asked Allora if we could go find Gianna and go to the vending machine room. We talk while walking and finally get there, Allora grabs chips and i hear tai call her name on the speakers. "OH my god what the fuck" She says. I smile and walk with her on her left and Gianna on her right. Gia and I pause at the hallway Infront of the locker rooms. Kamari walks out with Najay, Kamari smiles when he sees me and tries talking but i cover his mouth to hear Tai and Allora talking, He hovers behind me since he's 6'3 "I dead thought he was gon pussy out" I said