Chapter 7

Y/n's pov
I decided to go where Randy works, because i wanted to see if there was some nice horror movies, nothing can change my mind i still love them.
I entered in the store, and i saw Randy. I walked up to him and said "Hi Randy."

"Oh hi Y/n, what are you doing here?"

"I was looking for some good horror movies!"

"Mmh, alright, just wait a second."
I nodded to him and then i heard the shop's door open. Someone walked to me and Randy, It was Stu.
"Hi Stu." Randy didn't notice him at first.
"So Y/n, what are you doing here? Is Randy asking you out?"
Randy blushed a little and said "Stuart!"
Stu chuckeled. Randy looked away and saw Billy, "Look at him, he's flirting with girls in the horror section."

"Do you think he did It?" I said.

"Of course he did."

"Why would he want to kill our prescious Y/n?" Stu said.
Even if i know he has a Girlfriend, i can tell he's hot.
"There always some stupid motive, i think he's some psycho, he probably stalks T/n because he's madly in love with her."

"Who's madly in love with?"
Billy was just behind Randy. Randy jumped a little and said "H-hi Billy-"

"Mmh, Randy i will just pick a random movie and go now, cya."

"No T/n! Dont leave me with those psychos!"

"Come on Randy!"
And then i walked out of the store.

I walked at home and watched the film, but i felt watched, i have a bad feeling.
I was in the house all alone, so i decided to call Tatum. Maybe i could sleep at her house. "Hi Tate!"

"What's up Y/n?"

"Can i sleep in your House? Please i feel alone, and im a bit scared."

"Of course you can, Babe!"

"Im coming, Cya!"
I said that and i hang up, i walked up stairs to my room and grabbed my tooth brush, some change for tomorrow, and other things.

I went down stairs and toke a bag, inside i put all the things i grabbed.
*Beep *Beep
The phone started ringing. I grabbed It and said "Hello?"

"Hello dollface."
Shit, this mother fucker!
"Just stop bothering me! Why didn't you kill me already?!"

"Oh dollface, you'll find out soon, i just wanted to hear your voice so bad..."

"You seem like a pervert." I said a little disgusted.

"Maybe i Am."

"Okay, just please leave me alone, or else-"

"Or what?"

"I'll call the Police."

"If you call the Police i'll gut your little friend, Tatum."

"No! No! Dont touch Tatum! Please..."

"If you'll be' a good girl i wont, dont you try call the Police."

"Alright... i wont call the police."

"You have been a good girl, so for now i'll leave you alone, bye dollface."
And then he hangs up.
Why is this happening to me?!
I dont feel safe in the house, i'll walk to Tatum's house.
I grabbed a bag and walked out of the house.

After some minutes Tatum's house come into view. I knocked the door, and Dewey opened It. "Hi, Y/n, what are you doing here? Is something wrong?"

"No dont worry, i asked Tatum if i could sleep here, im always alone in the house and im a bit scared with all the things its happening."

"Oh right, come in, Tatum is in her room."

"Alright thank you!"
He smiled at me and went in his room, i walked up stairs and entered in Tatum's room. I saw Tatum talking with Stu. "Uhm, Tate?"

"Y/n! Sorry how are you?"

"Im fine, why is Stu here? I-im sorry if i entered without knocking---"

"Its okay sweetheart."
Stu said that and looked at me intensely.
"Yes Y/n, its nothing!"

"Oh okay, sorry if i ask, but i just wanna sleep, uhm you two can--- uhm talk- yes talk."

"Y/n!"
I chuckeled a little.
"Anyway, of course you can go to sleep."

"Thank you."
I jumped on the bed and feel asleep.

Tatum's pov
Me and Stu were talking "Please Tate, lets----"
He was cut off by the door open, shit, if its mom im fucked up, mom doesn't know Stu is here.
It was Y/n. She just asked if she could go to sleep, she left her bag on the floor and jumped on the bed, she must be' really tired.
"No Stu, she's here we are not gonna fuck."
He looked at me sadly. "Can i sleep here?"

"Alright but go away before my mom comes here this morning."

"Okay."
Me and him were on my bed, It was pretty late so i fall asleep before him.

Y/n's pov
It was probably 3AM and i started waking up, i squeezed my eyes and then opened It, i saw someone in my bed. The fuck?! I got up quickly and i looked at the person who was in bed with me. It was Stu. What is he doing in my bed? He should sleep with Tatum, i dont want to wake up him, but im confused. Im tired so i'll just sleep again even if he's in my bed.

I woke up at 7AM, i looked around me and i saw Tatum. There wasn't Stu. I grabbed my bag because i wanted to change into other clothes, i bought my pygiama, a shirt, a pair of jeans, socks and underwear, in particular i had taken a bra. But there wasn't the bra, im sure i had taken It, did someone stole It? Did Stu stole It? Maybe im just overthinking. I wish...

When Tatum woke up, me and her went down stairs and ate our breakfast.

Tonight there'll be' the party at Stu's house. I have a bad feeling.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hii, here's the 7th chapter, its the longest chapter i have ever made!! Sorry for my bad grammar and errors!
Love you all <3

■■■☆☆☆■■■
WORLDS COUNT 1003