Chapter 5 Battle Training + 🍋

The screen opens up to izuku sitting in class talking with jiro and toga, as they speak everyone hears heavy footsteps headed towards the door.

Allmight- I AM....... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE NORMAL

he's suddenly slapped in the back of the head.

Gran torino - thats not normal muscle head, all of you head to the changing rooms and put on your hero costumes.

Time skip 20 minutes.

Everyone is seen out side except toga and izuku, until they hear foot steps and all turn too see them and are shocked by izukus costume.

Toga

(i felt like skarlet from mortal kombat was appropriate)

Izuku-

(simply because fuck you it looks so cool the sword is sheathed on his left hip)

Time skip to izuku's fight.

Izuku was overjoyed when he was partnered up with toga, he felt bad for tokoyami and sato.

The fight begins and izuku not wanting a long drawn out battle grabs toga by the waist and uses his trickster style to appear next to the bomb and let toga touch it.

Allmight - (stuttering and stunned) ummm hero's win good job class.

The lesson wraps up as izuku and toga head home together with izuku unaware of the special night toga has planned for him.

Time skip to evening (lemon 🍋 warning)

Izuku is sitting on the couch waiting for toga to call him into the bedroom, until he hears her flirty voice calling him and he walks in to see how sexy toga looks and gets rock hard instantly.

She pulls him to the bed, and starts crawling towards izuku and pulls down his pants causing his already hard member to spring out and slap her chin making her squeal a little

Toga - (lustfully) zuzu its so much bigger than i thought.

Izuku - (smirking) 12 inches just for you baby.

Toga - dont forget rumi babe the horny rabbit is going to take this eventually.

He smiles and nods as toga slowly brings her head closer to the fully erect member and slowly kisses it, starting off slow and gentle before eventually devolving into sloppier licks and kisses, until she finally took it into her mouth, going all the way to the hilt causing her saliva to bubble at his base as she chokes, she pulls back before repeating multiple times for the next few minutes.

Toga pulls back with a pop, still stroking his hard length he wasted no more time before pushing toga back onto the bed and removes the last of her clothes.

Izuku gently gropes her dd cup boobs and her firm tight ass, toga moans the entire time as she melts at his touch surrendering herself to his mercy.

His fingers run down her toned stomach until they land on her thiccc thighs, he smirks before pulling her legs open and she stares into his eyes blushing madly, he winks before diving head first into her wet folds hungrily lapping at every fold slurping every drop of her juice.

Toga - (moaning) faster baby, please go faster

She grips his hair as he increases his speed until she explodes into his face screaming his name.

Izuku kisses back up her body landing on her nipple giving it a gentle suck before moving onto her supple lips, kissing her gently as he rubs his head against her folds.

Izuku - are you ready himi

Toga - (a little afraid) y-yes but please go slow its my first time.

Izuku seeing the small amount of fear in her eyes gives her a gentle loving kiss as he slowly enters he eventually breaks through her hyman and waits while kissing her for 7 minutes before she nods for him to thrust.

He greatly increases his speed as they both let out loud moans, they spend the next 4 hours in different positions and fucking like wild animals until we see toga sweaty tired and riding his cock for the final time.

Izuku - im cumming baby its the last shot

Toga speeds up and reaches her own orgasm as she feels his hot load fill her womb one last time, she collapses onto his chest with a tired smile, they both share a kiss before passing out, however they both forgot one important thing....... They never locked the door.

Inko midoriya is seen on her knees naked and sweaty and ashamed as she was spying through a crack in the door her own orgasm shown as a huge puddle of her creation surrounds her.

Inko - well i guess i cant call him my baby boy any more (looks at toga) lucky girl but maybe (looks down) maybe she'll share.

Inko gathers her clothes and heads to bed unaware of togas eye looking at the crack in the door having only just heard what she said before sleeping.

The end.

(first lemon attempt let me know how it was, i know the battle training was basically non existant but tbh i felt like it fit his character to just finish it instantly.

And now hosting the first vote of the story.

A - add inko to the harem (mamadoriya needs some dick)

B - one off lemon chapter for inko but don't add to harem

C - neither leave her as a mother and ship her with someone else.

Also im adding two girls two the harem (3 if you vote for inko) leave your suggestions here can be anyone as long as it some what makes sense.

Vote will have 1 week

Bye bye 👋