2. Shifting Looks

Time Skip To 5th Period, History
(DIRTY MINDED SMUT)

You sat down at the desk that the teacher had told you to sit at. You then saw Billy walk in and he saw you and kept his eyes on you, but you just shift your eyes elsewhere. He's in your 3rd and last period, so round of applause. You sighed and looked over when another girl with short blonde hair and bangs sat next to you.

"Hi, you're the new girl, right?" She asked you. "Oh- yeah, I'm Y/n" "Casey" she smiled. "Miss Becker. Do you mind helping our new student out for today so she's caught up on where we're at?" The teacher asked. "Of course" she nodded. You didn't even realize that Billy was sitting right behind you until when you were turning towards the posters to look at some of the subjects you guys were learning, he was looking right at you, making your eyes shift over to him.

Your eyes widen a little and you turned your head back towards Casey who was pointing at the posters. "Y/n, the posters are behind you" she said pointing again. "Oh- yeah, I know, I just.." she raises an eyebrow. "Just what?" She got confused. "My head just started hurting when I turned my head, that's all" you lied. The truth was that you felt like looking at other people's boyfriends was a burden. Dramatic? Sure, you can say that, but you just didn't feel fitted in yet.

Casey's eyes then shifted over to Billy and her eyes widened a little and she gave him a dirty look, then looked away.

Billy's POV

His heart raced when he saw you when he walked in the classroom. Something was happening. It's only been like 5 or 6 hours and he was drooling for you. Yes, he's seen a lot of hot girls, but you were something else. Special. He's aware that he was dating Sidney, but it was a planned relationship. He's dating her so he can get close with her to purge her down. Stu was in it, too. He's doing all of that because Sidney's mother, Maureen Prescott, had an affair with his father causing his mother to leave.

I guess you can say he was a mama's boy. The second he saw you when Sid introduced you to him, hearts began to grow in his eyes and he was getting a horrible boner, too much information? Oh well. It's never too early for anything. He saw that you were sitting in front of his seat. He looked down smiling and sat down at his seat.

Minutes passed, and you turned your head to look at the posters behind him but then he saw how your eyes widened when you saw him and you shot your head back towards Casey. He was about to smile at you but instead, he furrowed his eyebrows at what you just did. Why did you that? Why did you look surprised when you saw him there? What was he doing wrong to you? Was he scaring you? Was he making you nervous?

He heard the lie that you told Casey about your head "hurting." Casey's eyes then shifted over to Billy and her eyes widened, along with a dirty look, then she looked away. Billy raised an eyebrow and he crossed his arms and sat his back against the chair and squinted his eyes at her. Really now, bitch? He scoffed quietly after she turned back around. "Whore" Billy mumbled directing it towards Casey, but kept his eyes on you still. Fucking die...die...die. He kept his words in his head about Casey. Tonight's the night she leaves.

Billy bit his lip while imagining you in his mind.

Billy's Imagination

"Fuck" you whispered in his ear as hovered over you while holding your arms up and thrusting in and out of you. "I want you so bad right now" he let out while moaning with pleasure. You just bit your lip and continued moaning and he smashed his lips onto yours fastening his pace.

Back In Reality

Billy moaned quietly as the class was talking like crazy and he rubbed his legs together feeling his dick harden. This was getting out of control. "Hey, how about you come over to my house tonight so I can help you with some of this stuff" Casey recommend. Billy snapped out of his thoughts when he heard her ask that to you. What..? "Really?" She nodded. "Thanks" you smiled. His eyes widened. It wasn't a good idea for you to be over there considering the plan him and Stu had for getting rid of her tonight.

He looked down thinking of an idea to keep you distracted when you go to her house. He then smirked. Perfect. "Here's my address and the time to come over is 9 PM" Billy's eyes widened again. SHIT! HIM AND STU PLANNED TO BE AT HER HOUSE BY 8:50! SHIT, SHIT, SHIT! THINK, THINK, THINK! The only idea he had left was to make sure you didn't go. But how?! Convince you and make up things saying that he heard Casey talking shit on you and other horrible things. He's going to feel bad, but him and Stu needed her gone.

"Shit" he mumbled. It had to work though. It had to. It just..had to.