Chapter 1

Delilah's POV:

I hate today!! My friends were supposed to come over to hang out with me but they ditched me, so here I am whining about spending my Friday Eve watching movies alone. Thinking made me so hungry. With that thought I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen.

I was grabbing everything I needed when someone suddenly entered the kitchen, looking up I saw a handsome specimen for the first time. My eyes greedily took him in. God took his time with this specimen. His jaw was so sharp and pointed, his ocean blue eyes so cold and empty, his soft brunette hair disheveled. The tattoos that crept down his arms. His pink lips look so kissable. I never want to take my eyes off him. Standing at 6'0 he had a sinfully beautiful face. Everything about him screams perfection. He snapped his fingers in my face with a smirk adorning his, boom! I was out of the spell he cast on me. "Who are you and what are you doing in my kitchen?" I then said, he was staring at me blankly for a minute and replied "I am Ezra, Adrian's best friend". It was a punch to the gut, he was off-limits. God!! why just why, what did i ever do wrong why does he have to be so freaking handsome........ "I am so sorry , i was a bit rude but i am Delilah....Adrian's sister" i replied. "I know " he said cockily, "well you must know everything then" I said snarly. With that said he left without any other words. I huffed and took off to my room, lying in my bed and kept on thinking about him and his ugly character.

I slowly dozed off with him being my last thought.

A/N: Thank you for giving my book a chance.... I know this is not great but I will try my best!! This chapter is so short and boring but I will make it more interesting and long in the future.

Word count: 337