Nightmares

Simons pov: 

" Let go of me!", I screamed trying to yank my arm back from him. My heart was racing and it felt as if I could pass out at any minute.

 I then heard a faintly familiar voice calling my name in the distance and jolted awake.

 I felt cold tears streaming down my face. I looked beside me and saw Wille with a scared and very concerned look painted across his face which gave me a bit of relief.

Wille pov : 

I was peacefully sleeping until I was interrupted by hyperventilating and loud crying.

 I rose up and looked to my side to see Simon crying in his sleep and I started shaking him awake. " Simon!, Simon, baby wake up!", I yelled as he jolted up hyperventilating, shaking, and loudly sobbing.

 I could hear him trying to get out some words but I couldn't quite make out what they were. So instead I pulled him into a hug as he sobbed on my chest. " Shhhh, you're okay.", I kept whispering sweet things in his ear.

He soon calmed down and all I heard was quiet sniffles. "Wanna tell me about it?", I whispered. to him softly stroking his curls. "My dad", He said in a soft raspy voice which broke my heart.

 I then knew and he didnt have to tell me anymore. I kissed his forehead.

 " its okay your safe now," , I whispered to him and he gave me a little sniffle. He was adorable. " I hate him." , He said and i could hear in his voice he was trying not to cry again.

 " I know", I said laying down and bringing him onto chest again. Wanna try and sleep again?", I asked him and i felt him nod as his curls tickled my bare chest.

 "Thank you", He said looking up at me. " No problem", I said finally moving around to get in a comfortable position. Once I was there I drifted off making sure to hold Simon tight just incase.

( sorry im late again guys and sorry its short I just wanted to get something out to you💀💀 )