› bite ‹

> warning : blood

> warning : blood.
> i'm down bad for vampire wonyo
> this is not fluff. not angst. not smut either.
> prolly boring.
> plot; the popular and quiet school supervisor that y/n likes is actually a vampire.

- 🧸 -

- y/n pov -

i rest my head on my table. the class is so boring. i decided to stare at the girl i liked. i have had a crush on her since i saw her in a library – her name is jang wonyoung.

she was way too gorgeous. everything about her is perfect; looks, intelligence, status, and personality. everyone adores her very much.

many boys came to her to express their feelings to her. the same goes for girls. however, she will reject them in a gentle manner.

she would do the same to me if i ever express my feelings to her for sure. i am just a simple girl - my school life doesn't need to be explained. it doesn't even matter.

perhaps, she wants to concentrate on her studies. she has so much potential to be a successful woman.

"class dismissed"

i heard the teacher say as i quickly pack my stuff and walk out of the classroom after allowing the students to walk the classroom.

just when i was about to close the door, i noticed wonyoung was still inside so i decided to leave the door open for her.

as soon as i brought to the bus stop, i suddenly remembered that i left behind my mother's favorite tupperware. hell, if i lose that tupperware, she will kick me out of the house!

with that, i had to run into the school and straight into my class to get my mom's favorite tupperware before the bus left.

as soon as i got to class, i noticed that wonyoung was still in her seat. i also noticed that her face was pale and her body was trembling.

i didn't want to interfere, so i took my mother's favorite tupperware and walked out of the classroom.

only to get pinned to the wall by her as she closes the door and covers the window with curtains.

"s-sorry..." she whispers before biting my neck. i was about to scream but she covers her hand on my mouth and i can't even move because her body was pressing on me.

AIN'T NO FUCKING WAY! SHE WAS A VAMPIRE?!

"WONYOUNG!"

i heard her closest friend, ahn yujin yell her name after she opened the door seeing her sucking the shit out of my blood.

she backs away and wides her eyes after she realizes what she has done. i fell to my knees and touches my neck.

"b-blood" i muttered.

then, my arm was dragged by two girls, wonyoung and Yujin. they took me into their office and tossed me against the wall.

"wonyoung, you brought about us big trouble!" yujin scolded her as she goes to me and scan my neck. "fuck. she will turn into a vampire. like us, wonyoung!"

huh...?

"hey, what's the fuss?"

i look to the side and saw liz who has her eyes on me. she looks shocked. so am i.

"y'all... are vampi-"

my mouth was covered with yujin's hand. her eyes looked at me sharply as she told me to keep quiet. i looked to the side, and i saw gaeul, rei and leeseo enter the office and they looked at me strangely.

"why is she here, unnie?" asked leeseo to yujin.

"wonyoung bite this girl and now what are we gonna do with her"

"save her blood" rei suggest while she stares at me. "aren't you... yang y/n?"

i nod my head and push yujin's hand away from my mouth because it was difficult for me to breathe.

"please have mercy on me! don't kill me yet!" i hug rei's legs since she was close to me. i buried my face in her legs because i really don't want to die yet.

"wait! y'all she's adorable. let's keep her as our slave instead!" gaeul said as she pulls my chin to scan my face.

"s-slave?!" i hold her hands. "a-anything for you! as long as you don't kill me!"

"how about we-"

"stop" wonyoung cut leeseo off and walk to me, she hauls me to stand up and stares into my eyes.

i fluttered and feel my cheeks redden. i can't believe this. my crush bite my neck and she was a vampire and now she was staring into my eyes?!

"be my girlfriend"