Chapter 1

Hey guys so I've never really written anything for fun before but I thought I'd give it a try!! Comment and tell me what you think!

Quinn's POV
"So what do you think?"Mr. Fitzgerald asked the class. "Do you believe in true love? Write a five page essay on whether or not you do and how true love affects the story of Romeo and Juliet." The entire class groans. The bell rings. I have English with Mr. F for 8th pd so that was my last class of the day. As I walk to my locker I'm flooded with comments about my hair, outfit, shoes, and makeup. All positive of course. I'm not exactly the "It-Girl" of my school, or the most popular, but there are still quite a few girls who want to be me (and quite a few guys who want to date me.) I grab my Vera Bradley backpack out of my locker and put in all my books that I'll need for the weekend inside. I grab my pastel pink and mint penny board and go to wait at my bestie Peyton's locker. After she finished packing up for the weekend, we went over to our other friend Violet's locker. The three of us (each carrying our penny boards) strut out of the school. It's the start of a three day weekend. Memorial Day weekend that is. We're pennyboarding to get some froyo. I got strawberry with fresh pineapple, kiwi, blackberries, and some dark chocolate shavings on the top. Both Peyton and Violet had made some concoction of cookie dough, brownies, gummy worms, and I don't even know what else. We go to pay. Mine was the most expensive. (whoops!) I guess it was from all the fruit I piled on top. Of course Peyton got her's for free. She had some coupon or something. Classic Peyton. As we were walking out, the cute guy at the cashier came jogging up to us and got our attention. "I think you forgot something." he explained. We all quickly shuffled through our purses. Wallet? Check. Keys? Check. Hmm I wonder what it was. "Oh no not that." He chuckled. "I meant this." He reached out and motioned for Violet to put out her hand too. Then he handed her a small piece of paper with some writing on it. "It's my number. Call me sometime?" "Yeah of course!" Violet replied. Maybe a little to excited sounding.