Chapter 2

Quinn's POV

The three of us walked out of the froyo place and started to pennyboard back to Violet's. We stopped a couple times because the girls got tired even though it was only a mile or two away. FINALLY we got there. "So what happened back there Vy?" "What do you mean?" she answered me, obviously confused. "Oh come on, you were completely off your game. You sounded so nervously excited when that guy gave you his number. You have to be careful or you'll come across as desperate." I explained to her. "Oh. Ok. Thanks for the tip." she looked somewhat hurt. "Ah come on, it'll be fine. Who needs boys anyways?" "Yeah, I'd take fries before guys any day!" Peyton chipped in. We all laughed. "Yeah, totally. Who needs 'em! And maybe soon I'll be the only single one out of us. You never know Vy, he could be a keeper!" I said. "Oh please every guy in the school wants to date you what are you waiting for?" Vy asked. "The one." I responded. "Hahah very funny." Peyton replied. "That wasn't a joke. I'm waiting for what I deserve with the man of my dreams. I don't need to be preoccupied with drama from relationships that will only last a few weeks." "I wish I was as smart as you." Peyton exclaimed. Vy nodded in agreement.