🧃Drawings🧃

L! Enid
CG! Wednesday
Wednesday=Wennie

-Enid draws a bunch of pictures for Wednesday-

🧃- (3-4)

~~~

Enid sat at her desk quietly, pink unicorn pacifier in her mouth as she swung her legs slightly. She was on a mission, in her mind at least. She hummed quietly to herself as she grabbed different color crayons every few seconds and scribbled them onto her blank sheets of paper. Behind her Wednesday walked over quietly. "Hi little one, what are you drawing?" She asked quietly. Enid jumped slightly and immediately covered her paper.

Wednesday looked over at the girl slightly. "Noo! Wennie no looks!" She whined. The dark girl put her hands up slowly like she was surrendering. She gave the little girl a small kiss on the forehead before backing away and going back to her bed with her book. Before re-opening her book Wednesday took one last glance at the little bright girl sitting at her desk on the other side of the room, who just so happened to be staring right at her, eyes squinted.

Enid gave her a small 'I'm watching you' look before turning back to what she was doing. Wednesday sat for a moment quietly before opening her book and going back to reading. As Wednesday read, Enid drew. She wanted it to be perfect for Wednesday. Enid finished drawing the first one and squinted at it for a moment.

She squinted hard at it

She squinted hard at it. "Beauful!" She said to herself. "What's beautiful princess?" Wednesday asked from across the room, looking up from her book. Enid glared over at Wednesday. "Nofin!" She said loudly. "Mhmm" she hummed to herself as she went back to reading. Enid huffed and almost spit out here pacifier. She fixed it in her mouth and grabbed a new piece of paper, beginning to draw again.

Within a few moments she had another drawing. Two drawings, three more to go. She wanted Wednesday to have multiple things from her, whether it be drawings, rocks, stuffed animals, she wanted Wednesday to have as many things as she could possibly give her.

Enid hummed to herself as she finished her last drawing. It had been able 10-15 minutes sense she finished her first two. Enid scooted off her chair and stabled herself with the side of her desk once she stood up. She clicked her tongue as she grabbed her papers and slowly walked over to Wednesday's side of the room.

Enid poked Wednesday's leg once she finally got to her bed. Even though Wednesday was activily staring at her and had even put her book down Enid was still poking her in the leg. "Little one" she spoke softly. Enid looked up at her though she continued to poke her. "Can you stop poking me, please?" She asked. Enid brought her hand down to her side and nodded. "Has soming for you" she spoke.

Wednesday gave the bright girl a slightly confused look. "Can I see?" She asked. A big bright smile appeared on the other girls face as she nodded. "Here!" She said happily, handing her the 5 drawings. "Woww" she said a hint of amazement in her voice. Enid rocked back and forth on her heels as she began to stim slightly. "They look beautiful." She said softly. Enid squealed and jumped up and down. "They look amazing." She said. Enid crawled up onto the bed carefully.

"Beauful"

~

(A/N: I hope this was a good first chapter! I'm very tired rn.. 😭 thank you guys for all the requests already <3 I have them written down so I don't forget but they will be written!)

Edit: bro. You can tell how tired i was when i wrote this the amount of spelling errors (that i will not go back and fix) is huge.. 😨
-ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕠