Kids? Part 2

A couple of months went by of Jareth spoiling y/n almost nonstop, picnics, getting the things she's craving, no matter how strange, helping her put on shoes and more since her stomach was starting to make tasks a little bit harder to do. Jareth came up behind her and lightly placed his hands on her stomach, softly kissing her cheek, "Is there anything you want to do today, dear?" Y/n looked at him with a smile, "I can't thinking of anything as of this moment" she hadn't even realized that Jareth was rubbing her stomach until he seemed excited all of a sudden, she looked at him slightly confused, until she felt a kick. Jareth was beaming, "Our little one is moving" he said. Y/n smiled, still finding out excited he was over being a father absolutely adorable, "yeah, they are" Jareth stopped rubbing her stomach and got on his knees in front of her, kissing her stomach before getting up again and kissing her. Y/n returned the kiss, "who do you think they'll look like more?" Jareth thought for a moment before replying. "I hope that the little one looks more like you." Y/n looked at him, "why more like me?" Jareth smiled, "why wouldn't I want your beauty to be passed onto our child?" Y/n blushed a little, she could never get over how sweet he was, how gentle his touch was, his smile, anything, ever since she met him he's never failed to give her butterflies. Jareth suddenly pulled a bouquet of flowers out of nowhere, "I almost forgot to give you these" y/n took them gratefully, "where'd you find the time to get these, you've been taking care of me nonstop" Jareth just smiled as if to purposely keep it a mystery but y/n didn't mind this, he just gave her some beautiful flowers she has no reason to question him. Both y/n and Jareth saw the sun setting as he helped her inside to make sure she didn't get injured he didn't want his wife or baby hurt afterall. Jareth lead her to their bedroom and gave her a nightgown to change into "here, you can change while I go get you some food, dear" y/n did as he said and sat on the bed while waiting, not long later he brought her favorite meal, "Aww, baby, you didn't have to" Jareth just smiled "I wanted to" after eating they both went to bed peacefully, Jareth still taking care of her no matter what she needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: this chapter was a little rushed but I hope you enjoyed it regardless. By the way, boy, girl or twins? Vote the babies gender if you want just one! :)