Yandere! Edgar Allan Poe (BSD) x M! Reader

This has nothing to do with the story, but I just started watching BSD Season 4 and it is so good. Ranpo is so adorable and like each episode is so interesting.. Anyways, 

This one-shot will contain smut and sorry if it seems rushed!

Requested by: YureiTaidana

Poe aspired to be like Ranpo, he wished just to be as talented as him. Though that wasn't his main reason for admiring the detective. 

Poe had always been the quiet type, he shied away from big crowds and he tended to be socially awkward around people. Unlike Ranpo who always, even when in a bad mood, was high-spirited and energetic. 

 He was deeply insecure about himself, without the great detective around, his personality always changed to one of confidence to conceal the insecurities he felt about himself. That was until he met (y/n), of course. 

(Y/n) made him think the opposite about himself and always made sure to compliment the other. They had first met at one of the murder cases, (y/n) was new to the guild and Ranpo was showing him how they managed the guild, inviting him to assist in solving the case. 

Ranpo had invited him since (y/n) was quite interested in murder mystery cases and his ability came quite handy because his senses were sharp and his fighting skills were needed in stopping the culprit. In other words, his ability was similar to one of a ninja.  

"Hi, nice to meet you! My name's (Y/n), what's your name?" 

Their first meeting had been quite overwhelming, as Ranpo had been the one answering for him  sensing the nervousness exuding from Poe who stood frozen like a rock, as (Y/N) continuously began making conversation. 

It didn't really help since the male was a few inches taller than Poe and was towering over him. Poe had tried to reply several times but it only came out as stammers as (y/n) had been holding his hands throughout the time they had been conversing one-sidedly. His skin began to burn up and a red tint was evident on his face. 

"(Y/n), I think Poe needs a minute to cool down. Can you come over here and investigate?" Ranpo interrupted, getting second hand embarrassment from the brown-haired male. 

(Y/n) quickly rushed over, leaving Poe to organize his thoughts.

Poe's obsession with the tall male grew, and he begin to believe that the male also liked him too. I mean why else would (y/n) compliment so much, why else would he be so affectionate and touchy? 

It's because (y/n) loved him, just as much as he desired the hyper male. 

He had started to making a photo collection of his love, from innocent pictures of him conversing with other people or eating his favorite dessert to rather explicit, private photos that Poe believed was made for just himself to see. 

It was (y/n)'s fault for leaving his windows open for Poe to see every inch of his bare body, but it was obvious that this was meant for him to see. 

Why else would (y/n) leave the blinds wide open, especially with his keen senses, there was no way he wasn't able to sense that Poe was spying on him. 

He so badly wanted to treasure the male in one of his little stories, a place where he could keep him and write all the fantasies in his head to make it all come true. 

Poe wanted to trap him in a world that (y/n) would believe was a world of his own, one that he couldn't escape from because it was thought out be a reality. Oh, if (y/n) could only forget this world of bitterness and belong to him only and belong in his treasure of novels

Poe would make him forget.

"Hahh... (Y/n)" he whimpered, lips quivering as he masturbated to the litter of pictures he had taken of the male. He bit his lips trying to contain his moans from being heard, even if he was alone in his own home. 

His face delved into his pillow, as his motions became quicker and sloppier. His back arched to the immense pleasure as he thought about (y/n) being the one to make him feel this way. He wanted your touch to linger on his body, he wanted you to pull his hair in the roughest ways. 

Poe was never one to think of such thoughts, but it was your fault for making him feel these unusual thoughts that wouldn't have been provoked if it weren't for your sincerity that made him feel loved. 

Poe made sharp gasps, his breathing fastened as his other hand clutched on to the pillow as he was close to releasing. He let out a moan as his load released in his hand, as he rolled over on his back. He was flushed red in embarrassment of what he had done, but all that went on in his mind was his want for you to belong to him only. 

Ranpo had been suspicious of Poe's infatuation with (y/n), but he didn't bother to think much of what the other wanted to do with the poor male. He simply just let a slide, thinking that it was a mere obsession. After all he knew Poe couldn't be capable of committing crimes. 

But Ranpo was wrong about his deduction, for Poe's obsession only grew deeper and greedier. 

"Hey, Poe! Why'd you call me out here for, did you write a new novel for me to read?" (Y/n) exclaimed in excitement, as he waved at Poe. 

"Yes, actually. It was made for specifically for you, (y/n). Your one of the key characters in this book." Poe replied, managing to say a complete sentence without stuttering in front of him for once. 

"Wow, really? I'm honored, thanks Poe!" (Y/n) grinned, feeling grateful that Poe had added him to one of his novels. Poe blushed at (y/n)'s comment, quickly shaking his head to not get too distracted from his plan. 

"Uhh anyways, why are we in such a sketchy place.." (Y/n) asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked around at his surroundings. They were situated in an alleyway, a long walk away from the agency.  

Before Poe could answer (y/n)'s phone dinged with cryptic messages that he wasn't able to read fast enough. "Uh Poe, do you know what this is?" He asked, turning around. 

A dark look passed through Poe's eyes, making (y/n) back away. "P-poe?" He stuttered,  his senses spiking suddenly, warning him of the danger eluding from the dark brown haired male. But before (y/n) could do anything to stop him, Poe spoke in a deep voice "Special Ability:  Black Cat in the Rue Morgue" transporting him to Poe's ideal reality, leaving Poe to control his every being and rights as a human. 

"I have you now." Poe said, closing the book in his head and walking away from the dark alleyway to savor the tall male to himself.