General Robert Headcanons 🍀

Requested by : Iloveanime222222333

Robert Harnike

- 13 Y/o, he is turning 14 on march!!!

- Pansexual and Genderdluid, he just can't decide on anything.
(All pronouns)

- He has 3 siblings : Noelle, Radford and Robin.
Noelle's name is not Noelle, she really liked that name a lot and the whole family now calls her that.

- Robert is a very chill and nice guy, yet he acts super energetic around the people he holds dear.

- He sometimes...doesn't sleep due to some bad memories, please don't mind him.

- Robert is the typical guy to look and act like the sweetest person ever and then he is watching movies where people are dying and suffering yet he is with the biggest smile.

- His room is full of plants and plushies everywhere, there are even flowers which sometimes may attract one or two bees.
It's okay, they never enter anyways and Robert SOMEHOW has tamed the bees and now they come over from time to time.

He gently pets them with his finger sometimes...

- Robert is literally a disney princess when it comes to animals.
The gang could be about to get fucking rippen off by a savage wolf and Robert just walks up to the thing and inmmediately tames it.

- He has 2 cats, 2 little birds and a dog.

- My poor baby has some trauma going on, please try to understand he is not the best at comforting others sometimes.

- Robert himself is a very clingy and cuddly guy, almost like a gentle giant! He is very tall and can easily pick someone up, no matter who it is!

- He really likes to pass time with Noelle, usually he comes to the hospital with some stuff to play or chat with her.

- He cares a lot for her, y'know?
If you mess up with Noelle you're fucking dead right now.

- He is capable of making your life a living hell, Robert learns a lot from those movies...

- But things aside, he is still a very nice brother! He'd do anything to see his siblings happy!

- He really likes artists like Lemon Demon or soundtracks from his favourite series.

- One of his favourite series is mf Tangled : The Series, he really likes the style 😭

- Also, Robert is pretty much a very talented artist, he mainly draws in a ghibli style kind of thing, but sometimes he likes to mix things and try out different styles!

- He really likes ghibli movies, too.

- Robert is not so great at cooking, but he really tries.
Only thing he can make nice and earm are pancakes and maybe lunch, but that's about it.

- Robert is a huge dog person, and Also really loves axolotls/birds of any kind! He has plushies or drawings of those animals.

- Works at a dog daycare! He comes by to visit every day and then his mom (the owner) just let him be a caretaker for the dogs.
They love him.

- It's obvious, but he would give you bone crushing hugs and then just act like nothing happened (you now have a broken rib)

- And Robert is already a very strong boy, he is able to pick up both Roy and Ross without a sweat!

- I feel like he really likes to spend time with his family, like, a whole lot.

- Robert easily falls in love with anyone who is pretty much a nice person to him, but sometimes he falls for...people he shouldn't even have glued eyes on in the first place.

- He has confessed to many people before, but all of them were just not interested or plain rude with him.

- Pretty dark green and brown eyes...

- His hair is very fluffy, therefore you can always play with it and he's gonna giggle and leave you be, almost like a golden retriever kind of thing.

- Currently studying about plants.

- Robert is very clumsy himself, he is the typical to trip on something or accidentally crash into a wall because he was looking at something else.

- Also very easy to distract.

- Has helped Roy in the toughest of times and now is very happy to see Roy finally smile again without having to worry so much.

- Can easily manipulate people but doesn't do it because he doesn't want to.

That's all for now! I am currently trying to update since I'm starting school today!
Bye bye!!!