"I am NOT thinking about Chad!!"

The tall girl gracefully skated through the K.N.D moon base, she was on her way to see Numbuh 274 AKA "the best there ever was" AKA "blondie locks" as she called him.

"Great, first mama almost went into labor, now I gotta go excuse that stupid love-sick fool" (Y/N) Velardo Pérez, AKA Numbuh 6, thought bitterly while tugging on her necklace that had the number 6 written on it, her number.
Her plan was flawless, steal back the limited-edition ice cream flavor from some bratty teens.
Luke Andretti, AKA Numbuh 13, had volunteered to be the bait by insulting them and then bolting as fast as he could, while Clyde Heighsenburg, AKA Numbuh 19, shut down the cameras while giving directions.
She and Maxwell, Max, Montague AKA Numbuh 27, we're meant to be the stealers, she knew what she was doing and was trying to not be bothered by Max's horrible flirting.
She still remembers what he said to her while he was lowering her down on a line to snatch the ice cream. "Hey so, just a thought maybe, if you want, we could go watch a movie or get some food later?" He bashfully asked.
She knew he liked her, hell, everybody did, but of all times NOW?? When she had the goal a millimeter away!?! She could hear Numbuh 19 mutter a quiet "woah" over their com.
The confession had thrown her off her game as the tub of ice cream fell from her hands and trigger the laser sensors.
"Ah, screw it!" She thought. She jumped down from the line with Numbuh 27 quickly following.
Loud Alarms went off and a siren was blaring. She saw Numbuh 13 speed in and lock the door as fast as he could while Numbuh 19 used his doc-ock tentacles to crawl out the vent above them.
"Dude! What happened???" Numbuh 13 asked, rushing over to the only girl in the group. "Tell you later-Clyde find us a way out!!" The girl said with a red hue covering the apples of her full cheeks.
The chubby blond was staring at his computer screen as he lowered himself to the ground. "Already found one boss!" he said while leaning closer to Numbuh 6.
Numbuh 13 also leaned closer to her, but that was just for comfort. Numbuh 27 glared at his teammates for crowding the girl but held his tongue, he knew how angry she got when her plan went awry, he even had a scar to prove it!!
"There's an opening through the vents to a weak spot in the building ," Numbuh 19 said "27 can blow it down and I can go get the car while you and 13 fight them." she nodded while smashing her knuckles together, activating the SERIOUS. PUNCH. INDUCING. KINETIC. ENERGY gloves Aka S.P.I.K.E gloves, while Numbuh 13 winked his hazel and blue eyes at his secret boyfriend/best friend giving him a thumbs up."you got it babe" 13 said in a cocky tone as he stretched.
Numbuh 27 quietly approached his leader and gently caressed her shoulder "be....Be careful, ok?" he said as he looked into 6's eyes. "K" was all she replied with and walked ayay.
While doing some warmup punches because the boyfriends are still wishing each other goodbye like they will never see each other again she started thinking.
'I can't believe he has the AUDACITY to ask ME out during a mission blondie personality assigned me' she started punching the air faster 'oh gods...if we fail this mission....then.....then he'll never trust me again!'
She shook her head ' No! I'm going home with this ice cream even if there was a small hiccup in the plan'
she started pacing 'their TEENS you can take 'em!! Plus!! Your planning on going M.I.A anyway, so why not go out with a bang and some blood on ya gloves??'
Numbuh 6 felt a hand on her shoulder and snapped her head to glare at whoever has a death wish. "You ready boss??" the boy brunette asked getting into a fighting position. "Always." the leader responded with a smirk while copying her besties position.
He looked at her for a while before sending her a teasing look "your thinking about him aren't you??" Numbuh 6's face quickly heated up as she stomps one of her foot "I am NOT thinking about Chad!!"
He smiled and looked back at the door that was getting cut down

"I never said it was chad"

".........Shit........."