Belphegor x M!mc (lemon)

[|| Rough m!mc ||]
[|| Soft belphie ||]

2:34am

◍ I woke up at 2am and forgot i slept with belphie again.. I sighed, Trying to lift the heavy cute boy off over me. I groaned and gave up.

◍ A few minutes later i went back to sleep and felt someone was staring at me. I thought it might be belphie so i ignored it 'for now'..

◍ Belphie crawled over me and started undressing m!mc's bottom half and he undressed himself. Belphie hovered over his dick and pushed himself on it with a groan.

◍ 2 minutes later I woke up to belphie's soft moans and skin slapping. "Hm.. so is this how you treat me for when i wake up?" I say, sitting up. Belphie stopped his movements with his shocked face looking at him. Belphie's face was tinted red, i grabbed his hips roughly "who said you could stop?".

◍ You could hear soft huffs from belphie when i started to move him over and over on my dick. "Gah- ugr.." belphie grabbed onto my shoulders when he started to move faster.

"Damn- im close.. ouh! Please please-!"
"Please what, dear? Keep begging what you want.."
"Pleasee.. please.."
"Fuu-! Fuck me.. harder-!"

◍ You made a small 'tc' as soon as you went rougher on him belphie was at his limit. "Oh! Please i need to-"
"Go on, Do it pretty boy~"

◍ Belphie's face flushed a deep red at the nickname while he came, m!mc pushed him deeper into his cock. "AAh-! M!m-c!" Belphie moaned and panted at the nice feeling as he came again. "Urg- m-m!mc! A-ah.." he groaned as m!mc came into him.

◍ I lifted belphie off of me and watched my cum drip out off of him and smirked. "S-stop- can we go to sleep please.." belphie whined as i laughed. "Of course let me clean up first" i layed him down on the bed and started cleaning him up.
"Mm.. sle.. e.."
Belphie cut off as he fell asleep
"Hah.. of course."
I say laughing, covering him with 2 blankets and kissing his head as i feel asleep.