Budak Baru

" Tapi ni KUDRAT papa ? Papa pun tau kan yang-"

" Yes , it's an all boy school . And itu sekolah papa , of course I know semua y/n . I just need you to be close to me , so that I can look after you "

You just stayed in silence even though you know he doesn't really want to look after you . He just wants you to be close to him so that your mom won't rampas hak jagaan .

Your dad is a KUDRAT's teacher . He works there . You were kicked out of your previous school for bullying . You weren't the one who did it though, it was your "friend" . Well , tikam belakang . You got framed . She accused you and the teachers believed it . Even your dad , sadly .

You scoffed hearing his last sentence " Ikut papa ah " you walked away , annoyed with his decision . But yk there's nothing u can do . Nampaknya , new life lah .

-KUDRAT-

A week later , it's finally time for your registration at KUDRAT . You were welcomed by a sweet looking prefect , Naim . Well that was the name on the name tag . He helped you with your registration , your belongings , sent you to your dorm and you two became friends .

" So.. awak ni anak cikgu Omar lah ? " ( Anggap je ah tu nama bapak kau  )

" Mhm . Takyah soft sangat ah . Aku pun tak biasa saya awak . Ok je kalau aku kau " you said , smiling to him

He chuckled " Serious ni ? Takdela, aku tak biasa kasar dengan perempuan . Lagipun ni all boy school , kau ni kira first girl kat sini . "

You two continue talking and walking around, since he was tasked to give you a tour . It all ended when a voice echoed through the speaker

" Selamat pagi semua . Saya nak semua pelajar upper form berkumpul di dewan sekarang . Ada important announcement . Jalan cepat , thank you "

" Asal tu ? " You asked

" Taktau , jom ah " Naim said , leading the way

You two arrived at the school hall and you can already feel all eyes on you . Expected though . First girl kan , biasa la tu . All students are standing in lines , while Naim is walking slowly around them , since he's a prefect . Tengah mengawas la basically . He asked if you want to join , and you agreed .

While you two were walking and checking the students , you noticed a group of scary looking form 5s eyeing you . They seem intimidating . Naim noticed that , probably because you were eyeing them back too , a little too obvious .

" Um .. aku rasa .. you might don't want to mess with them " He said

" Ah .. okay .. " you didn't even bother to ask why . Just by looking at them, you can already tell that they're dangerous . A group of bullies , probably

The headmaster walked to the stage and started the announcement

" Assalamualaikum KUDRAT . Saya rasa saya tak perlu cakap pun korang dah tau kan apa function saya kumpulkan semua kat sini . Tapi tak apa , since ramai form 4 yang belum tahu , saya akan explain . Minggu depan , awak semua akan attend Honeymoon Camp . Kalau boleh saya nak semua join , jangan ada yang escape "

After the mention of Honeymoon Camp , voices and noises started echoing the hall . Can't tell wether they're excited , surprised or nervous . All expressions were there on their faces