﹫the beginning of the end   ݈݇-

never did i think that this world was going to end, but hell i didn't expect my mom and dads divorce so i guess i have terrible instincts.

but when it all had been said i was in my room just watching these three triplets people lived on youtube. they were funny i guess but i'm more of a in person, person. i've never really liked movies and stuff so it makes sense why i don't enjoy them much.

a year ago i had moved out of my parents house, across the street at least. there was a knock at my door. "no! go away!" i shouted with a groan.

"rory! hurry!" my mom exclaimed through the door.

i jumped up from my bed and hurried to the door. "what?" i asked with an annoyed look. my parents were still living in the same house because they had only been divorced for a couple of months and well my mom didn't have a job.

"turn the news on." my dad stated urgently coming into my apartment his hand on deedees back closing the door behind them.

"okay. yeah." i said scared shitless. i walked over to my tv and turned it on flipping through the channels before finding the news.

"we have heard about the biggest asteroid bigger than the one that killed the dinosaurs is going to hit earth in about two weeks. the government is choosing people and giving them one plus one per person. and if you aren't chosen. god bless you." the news lady said her face is terrified. "i haven't been chosen. i need to go to my family." she cried as she stood up quickly and the cameras cut.

"oh my god." my mom gasped tears in her eyes. she held onto deedee tightly as she sobbed. i looked to my dad with wide eyes.

zoie my roomate ran out of her room with her close friend scarlet. "did you see the news?" she asked freaking out.

i turned to her with fear over my face. a simple nod came out. my dad was now hugging my mom and sister.

"what're we going to do?" scarlet asked a tear rolling down her cheek.

"we wait." i say simply. my voice sounded very raspy.

∗ ༺ ♱ ༻ — '

𓆩 end of the fucking world 𓆪