== 54 ==

I am standing Infront of my locker currently looking for the next classes schedule. Ari had an emergency and so she's right now in washroom since past 5 seconds. Its Monday today. And I haven't had a conversation with Jungkook since the morning. We had different seating arrangements for today as per the rotation. And I'm sitting with sobbin, the nerd the class who's funny as well. He's good with words actually....i mean kind
of-

"I can hear you thinking about another guy right now!" I flinched as I heard a whisper in my ears. Its Jungkook. "you are right?" he raised a brow as he leaned against the locker folding his hands around his chest..

"that was sudden" I smiled closing my book as I place that inside my locker. I look inside for the books I need for the next classes according to the time table grabbing them one by one.

"common. Did you actually not notice me in the morning or are you acting like you didn't." Jungkook says still leaning his weight against the locker. "you have barely looked at me since the morning. I hope its not because of yesterday's matter." He continues in a low voice his hands resting inside his pockets.

"aniiyo, its not about yesterday." I say.

"you are sitting on the last bench and I'm on the first. Therefore and then I am trying to concentrate on my studies."

"oh. Well that's a stupid reason to not look at your handsome boyfriend." He sighs .

"common. Looking at my "handsome" boyfriend everytime wont help me score well." I scoffed chuckling.

"well I didn't knew you were this studious."

"I am more than you think." I wink as he rolled his eyes.

"studious. Hahaha. Anyways. I wanted to know what's with soobin. Is he that funny? You were so busy laughing at whatever each and every time I looked at you."

"oh. Soobin. He has a good sense of humor." I stopped when I looked at Jungkook who was now standing straight looking down at me, his hands in his pockets. "well. He's kinds good looking too..." I added teasing him more.

"huh. 'good looking'?!? I really need to get this guys out before he gets between us." He muttered under his breath as I chuckled looking at him getting jealous.

"whatever. I'll get going, jimin and taehyung are waiting." He says turning back. He fakes a few steps and stops as if he just left something. He turned around and now is looking at me again.

"what? Do you need soobins address to kidnap him?" I joked.

"that was lame." He rolls his eyes as he steps towards me. "anyways let's catch up after school. Ill be at the grocery store infront of the school." He says as I look at him for a moment before nodding. "okay."

He smiles as he ruffles my hairs with his hands softly before walking away. Did he....

That move made my heart flutter. I looked at his figure disappearing from the corridor.

"finally my ship has sailed. i see you two are a thing now." I saw ari smirking when I turned around at her voice.

"it was your ship afterall. I couldn't let my besties ship drown like that." I winked chuckling.

"I see. Enemies to lovers troop."

"today's menu is most probably taebokki. Lets go."

"nah. Not with that." I stopped looking inside my bag and looked up at him.

"not with this?" I questioned cluelessly. I look at him for an answer and a smirk forms on his face instead. Wait.... Why do I sense something fishy-

If not with money then-