Dante?

It took a bit to find levi and when I did I notice he wasn't alone. He was sitting with a blue haired guy who looked familiar but I couldn't place it. Anyhoo I snuck up on levi and this mystery guy and gave them a huge fright.

"Hey whatcha doing." I ask popping my head up behind them.

Ahhh Hazel what the hell are you doing here!?! Levi yells while jumping up

Oh well I was looking for you and when I saw the chance to scare you I took it. I say looking back and forth the mystery guy and Levi.

Of course you only you would do that. Levi says not surprised

Sooo are you going to introduce me to your new friend? I ask wiggling my eyebrows.

Ohh right, Dante this is Hazel, Hazel this is Dante. Hazel is my best friend. He says pointing to me.

Dante... Dante..... Dante. I mumble then it hits me. Gene has a brother called Dante.

Dante do you have a older brother by the name of Gene by any chance? I ask Dante

Uhh ya I do. Why? Dante asks scepticaly

Ohh I am dating your brother that's why. I respond

Then out of nowhere I feel a arm snake around my waist. I quickly elbow who ever it was and turn around to find Gene on the floor holding his stomach.

Oh, sorry babe I didn't know was you. I say calmly

It's fine it was my fault, I should know not to sneak up on you. Gene says getting up

Hey big bro. Dante says in a cherry tone.

"Hey Dante, and you are...?" Gene asked Levi

"Oh this is my boyfriend? We haven't found a name yet." Dante says turning to levi.

"Oooooooo Levi has a boyfriend, Levi has a boyfriend." I say skipping in circles around Levi and Dante.

"Well it is very nice to meet you Levi, I am very sorry for my girlfriend's childish behaviour." Gene says formally.

"So you are the man who stole my best friend from me!" Levi says acting upset.

"Well I guess I did." Gene said in a pride tone.

*Thump*

"Blixim! Dit was seer!" I yell as I hold my ancle. I tripped over my own foot and hurt the foot I tripped over.

The three guys look at me funny for a few seconds confused on what happened and probably what I said to but then they all  burst into laughter After they were done Gene helped  me up and as I was going to stand but then fell again. So instead of putting me on the ground again Gene put me on his back.

"Bye guys have fun on the rest of your date if you need Hazel she will be at mine and Zenix's dorm but plz don't try looking for her, she will probably be highly medicated and very loopy. Do not tell EITHER of her brothers. Zenix will be at a friends." With that he started walking off.

"BYE!" I shout