Chapter One

It was my first day of school and I was s-s-s-so scared. I had left Jimin at Seoul university and it... made my heart ache.(Pleading emoji) As I went to sit down at my desk our teacher had told me to introduce myself to the class. She had pale blonde hair and wore glasses. I stood up and opened my mouth "m-my name is y/n and im a student from s-seoul korea, I ice skate and spend time with.." I paused, as my eyes went blank thinking about my memories with Jimin. My eyes started watering and my mouth closed shut and quivered. "Y/n.." my teacher said, frowning. "I think you should sit down and we will get class started." I sat back down and wiped my tears away "dammit" I thought.... if only my baby boy jimin was here. "WAIT!" the teacher yelled, her smile back on her face. "I forgot to introduce you to our former exchange student jungkook." "JUNGKOOK?" No way.. It couldn't be.. Jungkook was one of my old classmates and Jimin's old best friend. "annyeonghaseyo yaedeul-a ileum-eun dadeul asidasipi jeong-gug-igo..'' Jungkook smiled, our eyes locked. I could hear a couple of girls sighing dreamily, my face started to turn red as well. Is this real? I thought, my heart racing. Am I really ready to leave Jimin this quickly? My mind flashed back to all of our sweet times together, my face turned even reder. The whole classroom slowly faded away, all that mattered was Jungkook and his feelings for me. I blinked, and he disappeared. I gasped quietly. Huh? What happened? Turns out he just went to get his seat....Next to mine. I gulped, grabbing onto my pencil. The already worn out desk had small grooves on it. I picked up the pencil, beginning to make more marks on it. Does he still recognize me?!? I wondered, my mind racing. "So...Y/N, are you new here too?" Jungkook smiled. I looked up, now staring at the green, empty chalkboard. "Y-y-yes..." I stuttered, feeling embarrassed. "Oh, cool! So we'll be like new students together!" He smiled, his perfect white teeth shined like a million suns (ew). I blushed, giggling nervously. "Uh-yeah, I guess." I choked out, my voice somehow leaving me again. Why can't I talk to him?? It's as if there's something holding me back... I thought, but it clicked with me instantly. Right..JImin. I looked down, hot tears ready to form in my eyes again, a large lump in my throat. I wasn't ready to leave my first love..Maybe we could just be friends? There's no harm in that. I told myself, even though I knew my emotions wouldn't let us stay 'just friends.'