Chapter 10 : From prison with love

Hello everyone, this is your MC Kogami Kagero speaking. Did you remember the Oppai loli from last chapter ? right now, she was hugging me tightly and won't let go. Since I was leaning to the wall the moment she hugged me, I was experiencing two texture on my body at the same time the cold and hard texture of the wall and big, springy and soft twin round things at my chest.

I was at loss for words and stunned not only because of what the oppai loli's doing, but also because of the fact that the oppai loli was born from somewhere impossible. As you know the oppai loli was born from the egg of the Twisted beast I devoured but the egg was only as big as my head, How could an egg that small hide a 140cm oppai loli ? then again, I currently wearing an overcoat which could be use to store a living being and other stuffs, guess anything could happen in this fantasy world.

" ......Kagero-sama, can you kindly explain why this girl call you papa ? " (Tsurai)
" a-ah w-well... " (kagero)

Sitting beside me was Tsurai who was letting out a murderous intent while smiling. Well, if you found out the one you loved already had a daughter(?) you would be furious and felt being tricked. I had no idea why this oppai loli called me her papa but I'm sure I hadn't did anything that would made anyone or anything pregnant with my child, but for now what I really need to do was to calm Tsurai down before her fist landed on my face.

" okay, calm down Tsurai. " (Kagero)
" I am calm ! " (Tsurai)
" then think about it, do you think i could have a daughter this big in only three weeks I have been in this world ? " (Kagero)
" .................now that I think about it.......that's impossible. " (Tsurai)
" right ? i don't know why she calls me papa but I asure you that she isn't my biological daughter. " (Kagero)
" i'm sorry......I just thought that this demi-human girl is your daughter. " (Tsurai)
" no, it's okay. As long as you understand. " (Kagero)

after I convinced Tsurai that the demi-human loli was not my daughter Tsurai slowly dropped her fist. Phew, punch evaded. Now onward to the next problem, the oppai loli who had been hugging me and pressing her oppai to my chest this whole time since she came out from the egg. I need to knew why she called me papa. I used my tentacles to separated her body off me and made her sit infront of me but then I realized something......................the oppai loli was naked.

" what is it, papa ? " (???)

There was no shred of light in my cell or the hallway making visibility very bad, but my eyes and Tsurai's was already used to the darkness so we could see to some extent. I could even see that the oppai loli's body was mostly covered by her long hair. What I didn't saw or forgot to saw was her clothes. " human-like being always wearing something to cover the important parts ( oppai and the likes ) " was my common sense in real or anime world hence I was sure that the oppai loli was wearing something.

For a few second I was staring at the oppai loli's magnificent round milk bottle. It was bigger than Alice's and it have a beautiful shape and balance with the peach-colored pacifier in the middle of it. I could look at the oppai loli's breasts all day long but sadly I was only allowed to saw it for a brief second before Tsurai covered my eyes with her hands.

" Kagero-sama ! you can't look ! " (Tsurai)
" ouch ! okay okay ! i won't look anymore ! so don't squash my eyeballs ! " (Kagero)

Tsurai's hand was not only covered my eyes so hard it felt like it would squashed my eyes. In fear of losing my eyes, I used [Armament Generation] to created something to covered the oppai loli's body. [Armament Generation] could be used to created an armor and weapon by using things that created by skills like [Steel generation] or [Web Generation] as the material. Although [Steel Generation] and [Web Generation] could do the same thing, the quality and strength of armor and weapon created by [Armament Generation] was way above [Steel Generation] and [Web Generation] even if the material was from the same [Steel Generation] and [Web Generation].
I already made sure of this when I made the scythe i used to fight the Twisted beast.