☠︎︎The Straw Hats☠︎︎

Who are straw hats?

The second and third in command 1 / 2

....

"We'll take a well-deserved break. You know how to order food and that," the goddess said. Everyone nodded doubtfully.

Everything seemed so unreal, so much so that I shuddered just thinking about it. They were getting too much information all at once, too many revelations and truths that they didn't want to discover before, it was complicated and hard to believe, but not impossible.

Several were thinking of resting right there, but despite trying they could not, attributing it to the excitement of the moment.

Thus, they all disappeared and appeared in their previous rooms, only with the difference that the mugiwaras, now had their own room with several beds, which did not help much, since by order of the captain they began to talk, eat and drink until they fell into their beds – or wherever – tired, just like the other spectators of the future. Some with debates of morality and others with twisted plans, like their justice and teeth, and so "the night" passed, until rested all returned – each in his previous position – to the immense room.

"Well, I hope you have rested, eaten and thought well, this will be long," he said expecting some complaint, but he heard nothing, so I continue. "Without further ado, let's not drag this on and continue, please," he welcomed them and then saw how the food fell to the already monotonous requests of the spectators. —Before I begin, I want to tell you that I know that everyone still has doubts about the veracity of all this...

Of course? A pirate, a ruthless and disgusting pirate wanting to save a country evicted by the government; who is justice itself? It sounded as stupid as saying that users could swim in the sea.

"But believe me when I tell you, that everything I show you has already happened, and that it is not a lie.

- Has it happened yet? Isn't it the future? I don't remember doing those crazy things or knowing them.

"Of course, Nami- san, but you don't yet," the captain tilted his head blankly. What you see are their future versions, but from another dimension.

- I'm already lost! How about another dimension?! Ace exclaimed.

"Listen carefully. By coming here, you created another line parallel to that of your future, I mean; that the future they see will no longer be the same as the one they will live.

Of course not. Well, Akainu thought that they would not reach so much, since he would kill them when he got out of there.

"For example. The mugiwaras, he pointed out, are no longer just unknown to the world. Now their heads are worth as much as known pirates from time at sea, for the simple fact that they saw their future danger to the world.

Shit! Yes, so cursed Usopp, Nami, and some jaded pirates.

"That's bad," he lamented. "I wanted to start from scratch," the captain of the straw hats pouted annoyingly.

"And you will, Monkey D. Luffy," the goddess clarified. "You have a promising future, but you can no longer and I don't think you want to follow the same path as your future self," the young man in rubber fervently denied, "therefore, starting from scratch you will do it, but with the fame of your future self, which will complicate your adventure, instead of helping you.

That despite annoying Luffy, since he wanted to earn her fame alone, also excited him slightly. Super strong guys and great adventures. Nothing better than that.

"If we agree...

Shanks who saw and heard everything attentively could be more than nervous with the situation not at all good in which his anchor could be found, so he asked: - How much can be complicated?