The letter (Musashi)

Our story begins by the banks of a river. Near that river, is a lively town, where people have mats spread out everywhere, placing cards on top of it. And by the banks of the river, lays a young boy, snoozing the day away with not a care in the world. His red hair and orange bangs flowing through the grass and wind, 'Yeah, this is nice.' He thought to himself, 'Nothing can interrupt thi-'

"Yukimura!!!" Someone called. And there it was, his nap was officially over. "Dang it..." he groaned, sitting up. This young man's name, was Yukimura Rekka: the Champion of Battle Spirits. He smiled, as he saw a young boy run down to greet him. He'd recognize the red scarf and yellow Ninja-like outfit anywhere. "Hey Sasuke. Sorry about canceling our battle today, I just need a break from all the battling." He explained laying, "Never thought I'd say I'd need a break from battle spirits! Oh well..."

"I'm not here to talk about Battle Spirits, I'm here to talk about your lady friend!" His disciple clarified. THAT got Rekka's attention! A while after beating Nobunaga and becoming champion, he had started having feelings for a certain blue haired battler. A few months ago, they had started going out.

"What about Souun?" He asked, worried. "She said she found something at the port, and said that you need to be there ASAP!" Sasuke explained. The young Champion nodded, and rushed immediately down to the port, when Akatsuki smirked.

'That's right Yukimura, run right into my trap.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When he had arrived at the dock, the Demon beach gang seemed surprised to see him.
"Y-Yukimura? What're you doing here?" One of them asked. "Eh? I thought Souun wanted to talk to me about something..." he answered, walking towards them. "We could ask Princess if you want!" Another suggested. "Ask me what?" Someone questioned. They all looked up, to see the blue haired battler, looking down from a large red crate. This was the demon beach princess battler of the port: Gunjou Souun. "Princess!" Her gang yelled, shocked. Yukimura wasn't surprised at all, he knew his lover all too well, "Hey Babe."

"Right back at ya." Souun smirked in reply, leaping down, and messing up his hair. "Why'd you call me, and through Sasuke? C'mon Darling, we've been over this: just text me next time!" The redhead pondered. "Hm? I didn't call you, why?" She questioned in reply. It took them a while, but they both finally understood what was going on. "Okay, who in their right mind played dirty like that?! What the hell?!" Rekka pouted, before seeing something simple right for his head. He covered his eyes, and braced himself for impact, when he heard a ploop! The young battler squinted his eyes open, and saw it was a suction arrow. Gunjou and her gang snickered a little. "Ha ha ha, laugh it up you guys." He rolled his eyes, as he pulled the arrow off of his head. He examined the yellow and red suctioned toy carefully, and pointed out, "Hey, there's a note!" He peeled off the note with extreme caution, and showed it to the other battler, who was just as shocked upon reading it.

To the S Class Battler Brigade of Japan,

What I am about to say might change you, but perhaps for the better. At least, that's what our little "Friend," Midori says. If you want to get your dear Sister and Teammate back, come to the abandoned warehouse by the outskirts of town. There, we shall battle for her fate

-TGM

"Tch, he's not getting away with this." Yukimura sneered. Gunjou nodded, "Alright then, I'll get the others, you'll get our vehicles?"

"Read my mind."

They had almost lost Midori once, and they promised themselves they'd NEVER lose her again...
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

641 words

Another chapter done! This is the 2nd part of the prologue, and I hope you enjoy the 3rd!