MC BIO

Name: (Y/n) Nikos.

Alias: The Avatar, The Last Bender, The Last Light.

Age: 17

Theme Song: (Has to Fit the Avatar Theme)

Nationality: Mistral.

Personality: Kind, Fearless, Selfless, Brave, Unrelenting, Caring, Protective.

Likes: His Family, His Friends, Elemental Bending, Protecting those close to him.

Dislikes: Grimm, Bandits, Rogue Huntsmen, Innocents getting Hurt, Racists, Discrimination, Bully's.

Relationships:

????: Mother.

????: Father.

Pyrrha Nikos: Adopted Sister.

Mr. Nikos: Adopted Father.

Mrs. Nikos: Adopted Mother.

(What should the names of Pyrrha's parents be?)

Appearance: 

Powers:

Fire Bending: A heavily Offensive element and (Y/n)'s favored element. He's the strongest in his Fire Bending, so much so that he's created his own techniques and attacks that add an edge to his fighting style and the battle.

Air Bending: an Element chosen by pacifists but still able to kill people if used correctly. being the Avatar, (Y/n) has control of it fairly well despite not having proper teachers. well, Physical teachers.

Earth Bending: (Y/n) uses this element for Defense as well as Offense since well, he can move the rocks and ground beneath him. he'll also use it to defend others from a far.

Water Bending: One of (Y/n)'s least used elements since he's mostly always on land and barely near water or any source of it to really use the element for battle. But that doesn't mean he neglects it's use.

(He'll learn/discover the Sub Elements as the Story continues and even new Elements to fit with this world)

Biography: (Y/n) Nikos is the adopted brother of Pyrrha Nikos and This Era's Avatar. before being adopted by the Nikos family, (Y/n) lived on his own in the wild or on the streets of some village. all he had were the past Avatar's to guide him and train him to use the elements. he's only fully mastered Fire Bending due to natural affinity. when he was adopted by the Nikos Family, he kept his Avatar alias a secret as he didn't fully understand what the Avatar was nor who his true parents were.

Alright! this is our first Avatar X RWBY Story so we hope it lives up to everyone's expectations or even exceeds them. this is actually taking inspiration from a Fanfiction that never saw the light of day and was created back when Volume 7 was still a New thing. So we're happy to finally return to it and remaster the whole thing.