The Golden Oni

Harumi and Lloyd were together, driving to the SOG headquarters. Where he was immediately thought to be trying to attack them, until The Quiet One went on the stage. He was soon told to join her where she made a speech. "My fellow Sons of garmadon. We welcome a new person to join me in charge. Where she grabbed his hand and raised it high. We welcome, The Golden Oni. Former green ninja, and new son on garmadon!" she said into a microphone before all of the people there cheered and lloyd smiled.

He finally felt like he fit in, where someone designed him a new costume. A gray zip-up hoodie with a sons of garmadon symbol on it. With a no-sleeve shirt underneath that was a golden color. With a pair of blue jeans with rips, and green inbetween some of them. A mask for his face as well. Being similar to a oni mask to cover his mouth with a golden headband for his hair. Although when he wore the mask, his voice had a voice changer which would work just well.

He met with Harumi with the outfit on, as she looked him up and down she turned around blushing. When she looked but she only said "Cool...but you might want to change into norma clothes for this misson-", "yeah of course, ill be right back" he walked into his room to change into his green ninja outfit. They slowly went back to the castle before the time the blast zaps under the castle were set to go off. On the drive there she told him "Act like you know nothing of this, wait I got a message. They found the key to the last oni mask." he grinned and drove faster on the car they were in before stopping in front of the castle.

"I'll see you afterwards princess" he said before walking to his post, and she walked to her room. In his ear he heard Cole say "Evacuate, there is blast zaps under the castle?!" Lloyd sighed but yelled out, "Everyone evacuate, there is blast zaps!" The princess ran out dressed up in the outfit she was supposed to be in, and ran out. Grabbing the mask, watching as the castle got blew up. Before pretend sobbing, they hopped on the ship after Lloyd 'lost' the mask due to driving too fast. Both of them thinking 'Right according to plan' before he said.

"It's okay Rumi, you have us..." which he wanted to snicker at because she didn't even like the royals but had to pretend to like them. He just wanted his friends to be safe, and maybe get his father back.

He then led Harumi to her room, next to his. Where they went to sleep ready for what comes next.