dating again

.✧ ➤ ❝ dating again ...?¿ ❞

?¿ ❞

𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘:  November 2020

𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘: November 2020

"i'm dating someone," she blurted out, making everyone at the table go quit and turn all of their attention to her.

after the prolonged silence, the oldest was the first to break the feathering silence with a laugh, "you're so funny!" he slapped his knee. yuri glanced at him and shook her head.

"you're joking, right?" he asked, his laughter slowly dying down. she simply shook her head once again. "you're actually dating someone?"

this time she nodded and chaos erupted around her.

taehyung and jimin were clapping and cheering loudly, yoongi was his silent self in his seat, covering his ears since he was sat in between the two. namjoon bombarded her with with questions, jin tried convincing her about how she was still too young and hoseok just laughed at all of them.

she didn't dare to look at jungkook or listen for any type of reaction.

"you're still too young!" seokjin said, "you have to be at least 30– no, 50 before you can marry someone."

"ok, you've just said so much stuff that i need to comprehend. i never said i was getting married!" she argued, "and seriously, 50?! i'm only 23, i'm not even half way there! and i can't get married just yet. i'm seeing someone casually."

"yes, well dating was never a step anyway," he continued with his rant and yuri rolled her eyes, "it's straight to marriage for you. no in between, unserious part. if this guy truly loves you, he won't be scared to commit."

"what's his name?" namjoon asked from in front of her as he leaned over the table eagerly, "how old is he? not too old i hope. not too young either though, he can't be immature. what does he do? is he also famous? how did you meet him? does he donate money to—?"

"ok! quiet!" she said loudly, "i'll answer all the questions, calm down."

"it's eunwoo," she said first, "we're the same age, he has the same job as me, he is famous, i met him years ago and yes, he probably does donate to charity but that's not something we've talked about."