Visiting a friend after so long

Zackys pov~ I cried for 13 years by myself I refused to cry infront of the other boys even around matt he took the death harder then anyone of us I did notice he would start crying but me I would cry alone drink away my pain I missed my best friend so bad it killed me inside when I found out they kept claiming he over dosed on purpose but we all new it wasn't his fault I never forgot the day I held his body as they were taking him away my lip would start to shake and I'd start drooling cus I was crying so much Johnny tried taking me away from him but I wouldn't budge I would scream no constantly syn even tried to drag me away but I wouldn't move Matt and me soon hugged eachother sobbing in eachothers arms it was the hardest day for the both of us I really didn't regret letting my heart go with Jimmy when Jimmy left I felt cold and heartless all I wanted to do is drink and cry but today we were in the studio when we were trying to play nightmare all I did was mumble that my life was a nightmare since Jimmy left I didn't understand why he left us I never new but today was jimmys birthday syn was struggling with his cords and me I fucked up 20 times I was growing impatient with myself so I just threw my phone at the wall it didn't break but I did throw it covering my face I let a few tears fall I had enough of myself I was depressed I new I was the marks on my arms said so much I managed to get a tattoo on my neck with jimmys birthday the day he died under a death bat with sad eyes I got up and grabbed my phone shoving it in my pocket putting my guitar where it belonged walking out matt ran after me asking me where I was going I simply sighed and sadly replied that I was gonna see Jimmy he said he'd go with me the other guys watched us leave with worried eyes when we got there I sat on the ground in front of my best friends grave Matt and me sat in silence until I started talking hey buddy been awhile lame ik I'm sorry for being so distant and weak I miss you so much I couldn't handle it seeing you leave us let alone me I'm sorry for being such a baby you now I love you and and it sucks I sighed as my voice cracked take my pain away my friend that's all I wanted was you to make it through this but your fucking heart had other plans and it took you away from me I hate you from leaving me but I can't hate you that's the problem it's fucking sucks cus I can't bring you back I started sobbing by the time I finished I hugged my knees and rocked myself as I cried matt saw me cry for the frist time he rubbed my back as I sobbed it's all I could do by the time I finally calmed down my nose was bleeding but I didn't care all I could do was cry and shake all Matt could do was hold me and let me cry.

Matts pov~ I was healing ok I guess I wasn't sure if zacky was healed or even ok he fucked up so many times as we tried playing he grew impatient with himself has he covered his face then threw his phone at the wall I'm even surprised it didn't break for how hard he threw the thing he put his guitar where it belonged and grabbed his phone shoving it in his pocket and I watched him walk out the door I ran after him and asked he just sadly said he was gonna ho see Jimmy we got in the car and I saw the rest of the guys give us worried looks I drive to jimmys grace as zacky sat down we were quiet until he spoke my heart broke at everything he said it broke me in half when he started sobbing and crying really harshly all I could do was hold him as he cried and sobbed I didn't think seeing him this broken would take so much out of me as he cried and cried my heart broke even more then it should've I never seen zacky cry so much he didn't like crying infront of us and I new that cus he's come to my house completely drunk or high as a kite he didn't really listen to us didn't joke as he used to it's like the other half of him had died that day Jimmy died when I tried asking he'd just stare at jimmys grave sobbing he soon layed down and cried holding his legs to his chest I couldn't do anything about it and when I tried asking he wouldn't answer he'd just cry and cry soon his nose would start bleeding and he'd just ignore everything around him I could tell he wouldn't to yell at the world for taking his best friend away from him it broke me in so many ways seeing zacky struggle to keep himself in check even in line I couldn't do anything about it and I new I couldn't as I looked at zacky I started talking to Jimmy as well I'm sorry I haven't been here for awhile buddy Zackys crying rn I can tell it killed him seeing you leave us behind even him it kills me seeing him struggle to fight himself and pull himself together but he wouldn't talk to us he still won't talk to us jim I think something is wrong he just won't say it if you were here rn I now you'd take care of him and heal his heart and make sure it's there but right now I can tell his hearts not there I don't think it has been there for awhile now if you can hear us jim please put zacky in your heart and make sure he becomes happy again seeing him like this makes me feel worthless that I couldn't save him to when me and zacky got up to leave I saw zacky lean down and kiss his grave get up and start crying again it broke me apart seeing him cry again when we left I had no idea what happened but all I new is I was gonna fight for zacky even when it was my last dying breath to make sure nothing would go wrong and nothing would hurt him I wouldn't zacky happy and I was gonna do anything in my power to make sure he was ok when we left zacky would get in the car quietly and not say anything I new he wouldn't talk about it and kept his mouth shut and I pulled away from the grave and drove zacky home when I asked if he was ok he didn't say anything just got out and left and that broke my heart that I couldn't get my own best friend to talk to me......

Jimmys pov~ my bright blue eyes snapped open I sat up and honked my head FUCKING BITCH I yelled and rubbed my head wait why is it dark where am I hello!!! Helllo!!! I couldn't believe I was somewhere and I was stuck I couldn't even get out I wasn't sure how to get out I looked by me and there was jack daniels I took it and drank it ahhhh thank you synyster gates for that I needed it I slowly rugged myself out I had people give me dirty looks as I walked down the street I didn't now where I was going but all I new is I had to go somewhere and the house I ended up at was Zackys I knocked on the door when he opened it my heart sank in so many ways all he said was can I help you it's me jimbo zacky let me in but he didn't believe me of course he hasn't heard my voice in 13 dam years but he just looked at me can I least take a shower all he did was shrug let me in and take a shower once I was done I found a box with my old stuff I put my fiction hoodie on and shorts once I was downstairs I hugged zacky tightly I will never leave you again my best friend he looked at me with a pale face and clung to me sobbing your here your alive how how are you alive he hit me and I yelped ow watch the chest you fucking bitch he just clung to crying I told him I heard him the whole time even when he was hurting himself I told him that I was there trying to stop him but I couldn't soon zacky fell asleep in my arms making a promise that he wouldn't even hurt himself ever again I smiled slightly nowing if I died again I wouldn't be able to stop him this time that he'd actually want to die to be with me I wasn't sure how the rest of the boys were gonna react but all I new is zacky needed ne the most rn as I held him close and sang to him he looked so peaceful that I new he needed this sleep even if he hasn't slept in forever and I new I was home in his arms

I'm the biggest cry baby ever I was crying so hard while writing this I couldn't help
It I had to cry I had to I didn't now what to do so I wanted to write a book of Jimmy coming back to life if I made you cry just say so because I will admit it now I was crying to so enjoy this book and please tell your friends like and comment