Beach Trip Part 2

Seokmin pov. 

An hour later

"Seriously this guy needs help! He keeps trying to kiss me--" before I could finish talking Joshua sat between Hoshi and I. Hoshi was a little confused but cling on to Joshua like a Koala,hugging him from the side and laying his head on Joshua's shoulder.

"Alright its time. Everyone is good for tonight right? Great day so we need a good night rest. Has anyone seen Wonu and Mingyu?" I asked trying to sound sane but my head was really having a hard time making sentences by now.

"They both passed out 30 minutes ago- let's just let them sleep here, I'll get us some uhmmm... some blankets for them" Woozi tried to finish the sentence but failed in the end. I guess everyone is a little tipsy and wasted.

By this time I was clinging on to Joshua. He was a lot stronger than expected. I think Hoshi and I has been using him as a support since the last round of drinks came. I didn't mind the touching since I myself can't even sit up straight.

"I love you guys so much! Especially you! WOZZZZZZIBOY" Hoshi said suddenly which made us all laugh and almost fell to the ground. It was a good thing Joshua's hands were on my back.

"Hey! You should go! Someone help Hoshi up and put him to ved." I said while leaning my head.

"Shhhhhhhh stop ordering everyone. You should go too. You're wasted as well." Jeonghan said as soon as I opened my mouth. I saluted him like an officer and then back to leaning to Joshua.

"I'll bring him to our room, Mingyu and Wonu can just tag along us" Woozi said. It was a good thing that Wonu woke up and carried Mingyu to their room as well. Now only Me, Joshua, Jeonghan and surprisingly Mr. Cheol was left. He came back after puking and it was the funniest thing ever.

It was funny at firsr but then I noticed him glaring at Joshua as soon as he came back. Jeonghan was clinging to Joshua at this point and so I was. Good thing he works out.

"So... you guys wanna sober up?" Mr. Cheol asked us all and we just gave him a thumbs up as we lean into each other. We just look like jellys trying to sit up straight but ended up squeezing to each other.

"Let's play the last game." He suggested. By this time I wasn't even sure what is happening but still agreed. I drank the last bit of my soju and then black out. Total darkness

-_-_-_-_-___-_-_-_-__--__-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_--__-_-_-_

Joshua's pov.

"Alright Joshua you go first" Mr. Cheol suggested. I grabbed the empty bottle and spun it around. It faced Mr. Cheol and then I asked him a question.

"Sir, I know you're already sobered up and so am I. But these two are completely wasted. So let's just be real." I suddenly said. I was used to teachers in america where we say what we want and straight to the point. Mr. Cheol laughed a little and nodded.

"Alright. Since you wanna speak informally, you should just call me Cheol. Our age gap is not that far away fromeach other anyway and in america you don't use honorifics right?" He said to me suddenly and then I nodded to confirm.

"Alright. Why are you glaring at me earlier?" I asked him suddenly" that caught him off guard. Maybe he didn't know I would notice.

"It's nothing really maybe you saw wrong." He said trying to avoid eye contact this time. Then I grabbed another bottle of soju and poured for both of us.

"We need this" I said and we both drink leaving Joshua and Jeonghan hugging each other while wasted.

"We sure do" he said as he drank as many times as I poured. It was pretty easy for both of us to be tipsy again and a little drunk. This time we can talk casually without thinking.