◇ chapter 3 ◇

⚠️This chapter will contain some angst, and mention of trauma from abuse ⚠️
Some harsh wording included
.
.
.
.
.
.
If any one is battling mental illness, it will get better! You can do it, I am so proud of you for coming this far! ❤️ please don't stop fighting❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author's pov

Y/n and the two males are sitting concentrating in class. Sunghoon sitting to y/n's left and jongseong on her right.

While Yujun and Minju are looking as at y/n with envy. They really want to be her right now.

Sunghoon then notices the tension coming from the left side of the room, he looks around before spotting the culprit, she just smiles at him before turning back to the teacher. He raises an eyebrow, but just lets it be.

~time skip to the end of the day~

Y/n walks to her locker to get pack her bookbag to go home. In the process of y/n pitting her things away, sunghoon and jongseong walk to her.

Y/n's pov

While I was putting stuff in my locker, sunghoon and jongseong walked up to me.
Why am I feeling nervous all of a sudden, I thought to myself. "Hey y/n can we walk home with you?" Jongseong suddenly speaks. "S-sure let go," I say with a small smile.

We make our way out of the school, on the way we bumped into Yujun who glared at me, I just ignored it.

All three of us are walking to my house, I want to ask them what happened 11 years ago...

"Y/n-" jongseong starts, making me turn her head to face the taller male. "Yes?" I replied.

"Sorry about us leaving you 11 years ago-" sunghoon continues, making me turn to him, "c-can you guys tell me what happened?" I dare ask looking at the sable haired boy then at the silvered hair boy then I look back at the ground in anticipation to what they will tell me.

"W-we had to move, schools and city 11 years ago, im sorry we left without telling you, its was an abrupt decision made by our parents." Jongseong says making me turn to him once more.

T-they needed to move- but why didn't they tell me. Or say their farewells to me or write to me!? I thought to myself.

"Y-you know i cried for weeks when I found out you guys left-" I start feeling my lip tremble, no- no, don't cry-. I bite my lip to prevent me from sobbing. I take in a deep breath before continuing.

"i-i thought you guys didn't want me around anymore" I finished with a small voice still trying to hold tears as much as I could.

"We are really sorry, we didnt have a choice. In due time we will tell you everything else, I promise" sunghoon and jongseong tell me.

I take another deep breath before I speak again, I know they had their reasons and I would like to know why but maybe they aren't ready to tell me, I shouldn't force them to tell me if they don't want to just yet. I think to myself.

"It's okay, I'm glad to see you guys again," I say smiling, finally letting a tear fall from my eye.

"Thanks y/n " they both say before they gave her a hug, "we will never leave you again, we will always be by your side" Jongseong whispers to y/n.

"We'll always protect you, like we did when we were younger," sunghoon whispering to y/n as well.

I hope that stays true.

We break the hug and look at each other.

"thank you guys, I've missed you both so much" I said unaware that I let out another tear.