college problem

*third person pov*

"El, aren't you coming to eat?" Jin asked Ella who was focusing on the graduation project she has been working on for weeks.

"Nah, I ate a cup of noodles half an hour ago" Ella said dipping her brush into the olive green paint.

It was finally the graduation project, she had a 100X150 painting to do, that project got most of the marks also that she is in harvard she needed to so her best of best work.

"It looks so beautiful by the way" Jin said looking at the painting then patted her shoulder "good job"

"Thanks" Ella said smiling looking at him for a second before returning back to work.

Jin watched her for a few minutes before deciding to go out.

After a few minutes she heard another knock at the door then Namjoon came in.

"Hey El, nice work" namjoon said looking at the painting then at her.

"Thanks, look I will enter the toilet quickly and come back, wait here" Ella said standing up, as she was sitting on the floor.

"Okay" namjoon said nodding, he walked nearer to the painting,

Without noticing he kicked the bucket of white paint near the painting falling onto it.

In a second half of the painting was covered with the white paint.

Namjoon's eyes widened and gasped at what he just did, he knew it was terrible disaster.

And to his damn bad luck Ella entered the room at the same time.

"NO!" Ella screamed running to the painting "NO NO NO! Namjoon what did you do!!!!"

"What happened?!" J-hope said running into the room following him the rest of the boys once he heard Ella's scream.

"He spilled white paint all over the painting!" Ella shouted "I have been working on it for three weeks! I don't have enough time to remake it! Or even do a new one! It is due in three days!"

Ella was already crying and her face was red from anger, namjoon was just the same but not from anger but from sadness.

"Let me help you, noona" jungkook said kneeling next to Ella who turned to look at painting again and removed the bucket.

"I don't know what I am suppose to do now, if I don't give it to the university in three days, I will fail! And i will have to retake the year again!" Ella said looking at Jin and j-hope who were trying to calm her down.

"I am-" Namjoon said.

"I don't want to hear anything, just get out, please" Ella interrupted him, yoongi patted namjoon's shoulder and took him outside of the room.

"I didn't mean to do that, hyung. I really didn't" namjoon said as they sat on the couch in the living room.

"I know you didn't namjoon-ah, but she has all the rights to be mad. I don't even know how she is going to remake all of that again?" Yoongi said.

"What am I suppose to do?" Namjoon asked looking at his hyung.

"Stay away from her as much as you can today and tomorrow. If you don't want a death wish" Taehyung said entering the room "noona is so miserable, jungkook said he would help her and he went to get a new carve and paints and he also said he would try to help her to finish faster"

"I will go for a walk" namjoon said taking the keys and got out the house.
___________________________________________

"Good morning" namjoon said he saw an exhausted ella coming to the kitchen.