𝟎𝟏 | 𝐒𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐩 → 𝐛𝐱𝐛,𝐛𝐱𝐠

✰𝐍𝐛𝐚 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐬 - 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐫 | ✧𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐨 𝐖𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐬 - 𝐇𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐞𝐧 ✧𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝟕𝟕𝟕 𝐚𝐬 - 𝐀𝐲𝐥𝐬𝐬𝐚  |  ✰𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 - 𝐃𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐭𝐚

✧𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝟕𝟕𝟕 𝐚𝐬 - 𝐀𝐲𝐥𝐬𝐬𝐚 | ✰𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 - 𝐃𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐭𝐚

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Alyssa decides to team up with Kazier's friends. And with her help the two men, set up her boyfriend on his birthday. The end will shock you!😱

"𝗕𝗬𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗣𝗔, 𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨

"𝗕𝗬𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗣𝗔, 𝗜 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨." Alyssa said into the phone, smiling before hanging up. She looked up at the two men in front of her.

"Crazy how much it took just for you to help us." Dakota chuckled pulling down his shirt to cover his peice. "We been planning this for a while now. Crazy part is, he brought it up and we told him no." He explained to the woman.

"For real? And he never thought to tell me?! Y'all gay." She mugged them as they laughed. Hayden seemed a bit uneasy.

"He's completely clueless. Trust me." she assured him for what they were about to do. Hayden looked down at her. "Of course he is. We told em we was going outta state." He said.

"We still gotta make sure. Kaizer a bit slow but he ain't stupid."

"You got that right."

─── ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ──

"𝗪𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗔 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞?." Aylssa laughed at his question as she got on her tippy toes to kiss Kaizer on his soft lips. He smiled looking down at her. "You know I love you." She whispered grabbing his hand in hers.

It was his finally 23rd birthday, the day they planned their suprise for him.

She made sure to bring him out. He never leaves the house unless he was going to his friends house or the studio. So she really had to convince him. She spend the whole day with him, doing all types of things.