Prologue

after rhaenyras little incident at the brothel with her uncle daemon she returned to the red keep, she didn't sleep with ser criston cole that night. But she did end up pregnant with daemons babe. When viserys found out he was furious that his own brother would defile his daughter, the heir to the throne. Daemon offered to wed rhaenyra under the traditions of House Targaryen, he would take her to be his wife. Viserys agreed and ordered their wedding immediately. It was one of the biggest weddings kingslanding had ever seen, followed by a week full of tournaments.
6 moons later rhaenyra gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

rhaenyra was a sweaty mess, she felt as if she were being ripped apart. She was gripping daemons hand, as he pushed away her sweaty strands of hair that were glued to her forehead, daemon placing sweet gentle kisses on her knuckles.

"PUSH princess you're almost there"

rhaenyra looked up to watch her husband give her a reassuring smile. She squeezed his hand tightly as she screamed.her final push. The babe was born. Loud cries could be heard all around the castle, rhaenyra and daemon were now parents. The princess stretched her arms out to receive her babe, who was gently placed into his mothers arms.

"a boy princess" all the midwives were in awe at the sight of the darling young targaryen babe. He was a perfect mix of both the prince and princess.

"may i?"
rhaenyra carefully handed the babe over to her dear husband. He walked towards the window, looking over kings landing. "beautiful isn't he?" she whispered as a maid helped her stand up, drenched in sweat but she managed to stand next to him. Both of them looked down at the babe not knowing what to name him. "Baelon, Baelon targaryen " daemon said as he ran his finger down the babes cheek. Rhaenyra nodded. That was the beginning of a new generation of house targaryen.