seven

Chapter 7 ; now i remember

Keywords:
(n) - name
(f.c) - favourite color

Cw: ooc,scara referred as kuni

—————————————————

...The name.

No wonder why Kuni was so fond of the person named '(n)'.He was the first person to actually genuinely be nice to him even there's no one around.

He never thought he'd meet (n) in online and he is glad that he met him again after 5 years.

To make sure he got the right person,he decided to asks him on the server but (n) sadly had to go.He missed the chance to know if he got the right person.

Sighing,he turned off his phone and stared at the ceiling,wondering what (n) is actually doing at the moment.

"Kuni, stop being lazy and get ready for school." His mother scolded as kuni grumbled and looked the other way to not face his mother.

"Stop giving me that treatment and get ready already."His mother furrowed her eyebrows and turned on the lights and then turn off the ceiling fan. (My mom always do this to wake me up☠️)

"Ugh.." Ei sighed heavily and muttered something he's familiar with.

"Why can't you be like..."  Kuni already know what she's going to say so he only stared at the wall until his mother leave him alone.

Soon,his mother left with a frown and Kuni stood up from his bed and get ready for school.

'I wonder what time is it for (n.n).'

—————————————————

While on a peaceful walk to his school,he heard a cat meowing on top of a tree which immediately took his attention.

He looked up and saw a Siamese cat.Starngely enough,it looks like the cat that (n) had when they met.It even have its own (f.c) collar

"How'd you even ended up there?" He muttered as he extended his hand, signalling the cat to come to him to let it know he's only trying to help.

The cat meowed curiously and tilted its head,unsure to trust him or not.After some few moments,it decided to come down and land on Kuni's hand.

"You're adorable.." Kuni mumbled and softly pet its fur,having a visible smile on his face.

"Aw,look at Kuni!" Kuni heard an annoyingly similar voice beamed.

"Faruzan." Kuni spoke with a slight annoyance in his voice.

"Greetings, Kunikuzushi.I noticed how soft you had been lately.Someone on your heart?" Faruzan spoke with a slight sass which makes Kuni roll his eyes.

"It's nothing,just leave me alone." He simply said as he placed the cat down,letting it roams free.

"Hmph,If you said so." Faruzan waved her hand and headed to the school.

Kuni narrowed his eyes at her figure who slowly walks far away,leaving him alone which makes him huff in relief.

"Why are you just standing around here?are you skipping school?" A voice spoke behind him which makes him slightly startled.

"Sorry,I got distracted by a cat."

"Where's your boyfriend by the way?"

Tighnari's face heated up by the word 'boyfriend' — he immediately know who Kuni is talking about.

"Cyno is not my boyfriend!" He replied as fast as he can.

"I never mentioned his name." Kuni smirked which makes Tighnari's face heated up even more.

"Whatever,see you soon at school and don't even think about skipping today." He immediately ran away, probably out of embarrassment.

Kuni shook his head in amusement before deciding to finally walk to his school which isn't really that far away from where he stood.

—————————————————

Kuni places his backpack on his chair and immediately places his head on his desk, probably about to drift off to sleep but it immediately got ruined by a certain blonde boy.

"Kuni~!" Kaveh cooed and took a seat in front of him.

"What the fuck do you want." Kuni spoke in a harsh tone which make Kaveh shivers.

"u-um,I just wanted to know what you wanted to say earlier in the server."He admitted while stuttering.

"What server?" He asks with his usual cold tone.

"You know,the Teyvat's secret basement where you wanted to tell (n) something?I promise I won't tell anyone about this."

Kuni doubted that he won't tell anyone about it — After all,Kaveh was popular due to him always spreading gossips all around the school and he always managed to get away from it.

"No,you always ended up spilling it anyways."Kuni scoffs and turned his head the other way.

"Please?I'll try to help you get along with him!"Kaveh tried to grab his attention which immediately works on him.

"You promise to not spread it?"

"Yep!"

I promise I wont make kaveh a bitch i love him ok