🧶🎭~°What's that Puppet Boy?°~🎭🧶

The village of Loom, already getting put to work as the minions of Vex watched and pushed them around... getting sacklings their jobs and roles already...

Dutch watched from above from the grip of the gloved fist of the Master of the Uproar. "Sacklings... so much trouble, really a headache.." He complained, the portal shuts behind him. "Welcome to the best thing you'll be apart of, the Topsy Turver." Vex laughed a little, the sounds of metal clashing together and tinkering of horrifying metallic horrors. Dutch took it in, this whole place already looks like so much work to put up with. "As much as I would like you to join the rest of your friends... I have something in mind for you." He grinned, Dutch leaned back a little, trying to avoid eye contact, but then looked back. "Oh? I'm special now? What, you need my horns for glue?" Dutch asked sarcastically, raising his brow as he looked up, he cowered however when Vex's smile looked malicious. "Dont tempt me with an offer like that." He would gently grab his horn and shake his head around a little, Dutch try swatting him away but was failing at it; Vex was toying with him. "No, since you now work for me, you are going to be my henchman. Right-hand man. You're cut from a different cloth then the rest of the lot down there." He let go his horn.

Dutch blinked. "What?" He looked confused. Vex slowly started to fly forward gently to another part of the giant machine. "You want a random sackling to be your henchman? What if I betray you? Destroy your machine, blow it up and you along with it- You cannot be that dumb." Vex laughed at Dutch's hypothetical. "Oh you won't.  I know you won't. After all didnt you say... 'damn everyone in loom' or something along the lines?" Dutch's breathe hitches, he felt like freezing up. "Yes I think you hate your ugly little village and the sackers just as much as I do." Dutch shook his head. "How the hell do you know what I'm thinking? Huh? I dont.. particularly hate the village." Vex's eyes droop down, a smile growing more wider as he cooed. "I can read your mind. Your dreams make those messages clear. I can finally pull you out of that water you seem to have trouble with, all you need to do is just ask." Dutch looked petrified, amusing Vex as he watched Dutch be speechless for a moment. "I... You.." He look around, seemingly unsure of what to say. The people in his village haven't really cared for him, try to be his friend or even the decency of some form a respect, was this the answer to it all?

Vex just watches waiting for a response. "...what do you want me to do excatly..?" Dutch asked hesitantly. Vex chuckled, floating into a room, he floated above a raised platform, laying like he hearing some rather juicy gossip, on his stomach while his feet lazily kick back and forth.
"I want you, to keep an eye on progress while I'm away. I want you to take care of things here, making sure those sackers are doing what theyre suppose to be doing." That didn't seem too much to do, almost like being a servant more then henchman. "You might have to join me every now and then when I might need you. Like pummeling that goody-good Sackboy." Vex grimaced, making himself upset by mentioning him. "Or when I need you to get Dreamer Orbs... to make progress faster." Vex lazily changed his relaxing postion into a sit, floating in the air, crossing his leg over the other, like he was sitting on a throne that wasn't there, propping his elbows up. "And follow every order I give. Get all that in that fluffed head of yours?"
Dutch nodded, looking slightly irritated. "Transparently..." Vex giggled, giddly he excitedly yet gently set Dutch back on the ground. "Then as of... now, you start work, immediately. Give those sacklings the sustenance they need and watch them, when youre all done, report back to me." Vex shooed Dutch away with his hand. "Ta-ta!" The door closes on Dutch's face. He slowly turns from the door and starts to walk, looking conflicted. "It would be nice if I was given more information on where the hell everything is." Dutch pondered. After leaving the hall and turning the corner, Dutch was met with other minions of Vex, definitely not other sacklings like himself; but an opportunity to ask where the workers are and where the food is at. "Do you.. mind if you show me where the food is? Then where the work is happening?" Dutch asked in soft, rather shy tone. The two minions who looked like strawberries look at each other in confusion then back at Dutch, one squinted at him, the other nodded their head back to follow. Dutch followed, walking the crazy twisty halls of the grand machine, the colors were eye-catching with the bright colors and lights, feels excatly like a carnival but without the fun in it. A fairground, a un-fairground. Dutch was brought a door, the door struggling to open for a second before pulling open, stepping through Dutch made it to... he assumed the kitchen, a foul smell was in the air, a cart with a crate of drinks and food, seemingly all hand-craftingly made with the power of the Uproar. The drinks glowed, so surely it wasn't something poisonous. Dutch grabbed the handles of the cart and pushed the heavy load, following the minion once again to the work area where everyone from the village was now toiling away in.

It was a very depressing sight, all of the village people, looking scared and sadden as they begin to prepare their mine carts with the load of material and push. When Dutch made to the sight, something felt so good about seeing the village down at their worst. Slowly some of the sacklings began to look up and be surprised to see Dutch wheeling in a cart. Dutch parked the cart, looking at all the people, then clearing his throat. "Uhm. I got your meals, get them before I haul it away." Dutch didn't sound so menacing and intimidating when he said it, but surely the sacklings made their way over to grab the food from the cart, looking weary of it. Once it was empty, the minion who had led him there took the cart and was returning it back to the kitchen. Leaving Dutch there, he was ushered by another minion, seemingly to be another different strawberry looking fella to a lift. Once on the lift, they began to rise up, Dutch looked below to the lingering eyes of the village, he felt for once, that he was better then all of them. It felt great.

They reach a floor that was mostly filled with other different minions.
There was a building suspended off that surveys the area of the worksite. Dutch was lead to this room, and then shut into the room. Reminds him of a construction worker managers job, or security. He looks around, everything decorated to the look of chaos, at least there's a chair to sit on. He sits down and puts his hands on the desk, there was a book, empty pages to be filled in with notes and reports. Dutch grabbed a pen that happen to be conviently there, and wrote the date down.
Sighing as he felt his fluff weigh down as he began the 2nd task of watching over the workers.

[Wowie the 3rd chapter!!!! Part 4 will come soon eventually!  :] I hope you guys like it! Something exciting is coming :3]
-
-
-
[1306 words]