~Chapter Sixteen~

Third person pov:

While Kevin was waiting for Justin to get back home, Doug was the only thing on his mind. He kept ignoring his calls and even blocked him on everything.

Kevin was truly hurt, he missed his bestfriend more then anything and he honestly felt like he was gonna die if he went another day without Doug.

So Kevin decided to do the only thing he could.

He went online looking for gifts to get Doug, he knew his friend very well and one thing about Doug, he absolutely LOVED gifts.

He bought him a watch, new Jordans, Gucci, loui Vuitton, and was planning to get him a custom made chain with Doug's name on it.

He was willing to do any and everything to get his bestfriend back.

As he was about to buy some more stuff, he heard the front door.

"I'm back and I got yo food!" Justin yelled sitting the food down on the counter.

"What took yo ass so long, the McDonald's is 10 minutes away and you was gone for like 30." Kevin said.

"Uh, traffic?" Justin said.

Kevin just stared at him, not believing a word he said.

"Oh I know where you was at, you was that nigga Devante house." Kevin said.

'no I wasn't, I told you I was done with him Kay." Justin said getting defensive.

"That's what you always say, you know what just gimme my fucking food." Kevin said snatching the bag out of Justin's hands.

Justin rolled his eyes, not in the mood to deal with whatever Kevin had going on.

As he was pulling out his food from the bag, he got a notification.

Shakeem🙄

Where you at bae?

                                                     Jay❤️

                                    Boy I'm not yo bae? Tf.

Stop playing mamas
You know you mines,
But fr where you at?

                                      Im obviously home.

Stop with the attitude for one.
Second, you need to come back
Over later, I miss youuuuuuu

(Read)

                      End Of Messages.   

"Ion know wtf he think this is, but we are not together." Justin said to himself.

Shakeem had been acting as if he was Justin's boyfriend ever since they are exchanged numbers, he'd be protective, clingy, etc. And Justin hated it.

As much as he wanted to be, he still wasn't fully over Devante. Despite how bad Devante treated him, they had their little moments.

"BRO ANSWER YO FUCKING PHONE!" Kevin yelled throwing his phone across his room.

He made several new numbers to try and call Doug but none of it worked. He was tired of Doug ignoring him so he decided to drive over to his house.

After Banging on Doug's door several times he finally opened it.

"Tf do you want Kevin?" Doug asked.

"For you to stop ignoring me baby boy, I already told you I was sorry what more do you want from me?" Kevin asked.

"You tried to kill my brother I'm not just gonna let that go Kay." Doug said.

"Man you so fucking stubborn, it's not even that serious." Kevin said

"IT IS THAT SERIOUS!? HE ALMOST DIED!" Doug yelled.

"You know what, just tell me what I gotta do so you can forgive me, I'll do anything." Kevin said.

"Anything.....?" Doug said smirking.

"Yes anything." Kevin said already having a feeling where this was going.

Next thing you know, clothes were scattered all over the floor🤭

ANYWAYSSSSS y'all thought y'all was getting smut??? Nahhhh maybe next time😘

But anyways, what do y'all think gone happen next chapter? Cause trust me it's gonna be longer with a wholeee lotta dramaaaa.

Hope y'all enjoyed❤️