Three

"I wouldn't have come down here if you were going to whine and bitch, Ashton. I'm sure one of yours will happily listen to you gripe but you don't pay me."

The older glared but couldn't do much else about Calum's words, going back down onto the man and making him exhale a deep groan. He stared through his eyelashes, Calum not bothering to look back with being more concerned about his own pleasure and lighting his second cigarette in the last three hours.

The room smelt like his honey perfume and nicotine, tasted like Jack and maraschino cherries, or at least that's how Calum tasted with mint toothpaste and coconut lipgloss on. The door being knocked on had Ashton pulling off after the third time, hearing another man's voice coming through and finally making the brunet open his eyes too.

Calum rolled his eyes in annoyance as the man got up, ignoring his apology as the door was knocked on again, more desperate for attention on the other side of the solid wood. He mumbled dismissively when Ashton asked if he was okay with him opening the door, only pulling his pants up with the zipper still down and buttons undone and not caring enough to fix his appearance past that.

"Mikey, I told you not to bother me while I'm... working. What...What's wrong?"

The honey haired man trailed off when he saw the look on the other man's face. Michael glanced at Calum as Ashton let him step inside, swallowed up by a hoodie bigger on him and hanging off his body, pushing his messy hair back once his hood fell of.

"I'm sorry. I just...Luke, again. He was..he got overwhelmed and I had to stay and clean him up but it's okay now. I just...I wanted to apologize but I'll just head out. Sorry."

Calum didn't acknowledge his apology towards him and clearly interrupting outside of swirl of smoke coming from his mouth as he tilted his head, staring at the clearly younger man before Ashton. Michael slipped out before Ashton could say anything else, looking down the hall as the man rushed out quickly and pulled his hood back up.

He sighed but still left it alone, thinking to talk to him later when he wasn't preoccupied by the brunet. He shut and locked the door back, turning back to Calum to see his interest suddenly there as he finally took his cigarette from his lips and crushed it out on the ashtray beside the couch he was laid back on.

"Who was that?"

"Michael, he works for me sometimes. He was just dealing with his boyfriend. It's nothing."

Ashton shut himself up, shaking his head despite the obvious that it was still somewhat on his mind as he shuffled closer and shrugged when Calum questioned him more about the other man's boyfriend.

"Blond, curly hair, blue eyes, coke addiction big enough to destroy New Jersey. You've probably seen him around. Do you want me to finish you off?"

Calum only got up and Ashton tried, failed, to hide his disappointment when the brunet shook his head and grabbed his shirt to slip on over his head.

"No, I gotta head out. I've got shit and you're clearly busy."

He nodded quietly, watching him grab his jacket and bit at his thumb nail shortly. He impulsively grabbed at his wrist when he went to walk past, hearing him huff in annoyance but not being stopped from speaking up, although hesitant.

"Will you...are you coming back?"

"God, Ashton, don't start with me. I gotta go."

The brunet snatched his wrist back, waving him off when he apologized as he left out, leaving the older man alone and staring where he left out.
...

"P-Please, why are you doing this? He didn't do anything!"

The smoke from his lips went straight to his nose as Calum exhaled and inhaled shortly, reusing the toxic air before letting it go free before his face as he slid his cigarette from between his lips. He readjusted his grip on his gun, looking back at the blonde crying on her knees. She flinched back, eyes still going back to her boyfriend as he tried coddling his wounded leg, cowering in the corner of their day room.

"Go head. Wanna help him?"

She nodded hesitantly, Calum motioning for her to go and making her rush to be beside the other man, trying to pull him into her as if that would shield him from Calum or his gun. He let her do it, tilting his head as he watched her and took another drag of his cigarette, words covered and wrapped up in smoke when he spoke.

"You two are cute but sadly, one of you is gonna die. I'll let you pick."

She immediately spoke up, given the fact that her mouth was uncovered, ignoring the muffled words of her boyfriend trying to speak up and practically screaming. Calum's lips dared to twitch into a soft smile, amused as he watched the two of them. His words were useless, tears streaming down his face as he let go of his bleeding wound to try and grab her face and force her to look at him.

She screamed the second Calum's gun went off, splattered in blood from her boyfriend and sobbing harshly as he watched her. Her sobs went silenced after a few moments of sobbing over her dead boyfriend as his head painted the floor and wall and her body, adding to the mess of her own head half off and her body crumbling on top of the corpse below her. He stepped back from the mixed puddle of blood, checking his watch and turning to leave out when he saw the time.

The street was quiet, a flickering streetlight to shine down on barely anything with the rest blown out or cracked as he walked, feeling the cold air find its way inside of his jacket. Ten minutes brought him to his car, sliding his jacket off and tossing it in first before getting into the car himself. His phone went off the second he turned it back on after fishing it from the glove compartment, not surprised in the least bit to see Ashton's number as he rolled his eyes but answered it.

"Don't tell me you're about to start nagging me. I didn't come back to town to have you on my dick, Ashton."

The man didn't speak for a moment, Calum rolling his sleeve up and taking his used cigarette to the defiled skin of his forearm. He firmly pressed the smoking bud to his skin, staring at the mark it made as Ashton hesitantly spoke up.

"I just...um, I was heading home and...I was just wondering if you wanted to come by. I'm sorry-"

"I'll find somewhere to stay."

He hung up before Ashton could speak again, dropping his cigarette into the ashtray of his car to throw away later as he started the car and pulled off.
-

AN: hi!! Sorry for the wait, I was dying but I'm better now lol

And, a first introduction to Ashton and Calum. Yes, Calum is a major bitch but will there be development? We shall see...

But, Tysm for reading and I hope you liked it!! Lemme know how you're feeling and I'll see you soon with an update ;)

<3 ...