Sunny days without you ☀️

Everyone thinks that Craig Tucker is a very cool guy, but ever since a certain someone was absent that day, everyone thought otherwise.

It was a sunny day in south park and yet another school day, again.

Craig was waiting on the bus stop for the school bus, when it arrived, craig sat on his favorite seat. After a couple of minutes waiting the bus stopped again for more students.

"Oi get in here!" The bus driver said.

Craig looked up to see the four trouble makers in school.

Kyle, Stan, Eric and huh? Kenny? Where's Kenny? Usually he'd be here but today he isn't.

Craig was curious and had the urge to ask Stan where kenny was.

"Hey" Craig greeted.

"Hey dude" Stan said greeting the other boy back.

The silence filled the air for a moment Craig still hesitating to ask Stan where kenny was until he heard the other boy's voice say something.

"Im guessing you're asking about kenny, right?" Stan asked in a questioning tone.

Craig's eyes widened
"How'd you know??.." Craig asked
"Well..every time Kenny is around, you seem to always have your attention on him, so i just guessed." Stan answered back.

Craig was taken back and he sweared feeling his cheeks heaten up but tries to cover it up.

"A-Ah.."
"Soo..was my guess right?"

Craig couldn't respond and just nodded his head, Stan sighed to that response.

"Well actually..Kenny is kinda sick today.." Stan said.

Craig went silent.

"Kenny? sick?" Craig thought to himself.

"Uhh you okay?"
"Yeah yeah, im fine.."

The bus finally stopped at the school entrance, all students got out and headed inside, while everyone was cheerful and had a talking buddy, Craig was walking alone and in a bad mood.

On his first to second period Craig was in a shitty mood, he had no mood to do anything at all.

At lunch, Craig sat down with his friends but he didn't talk, he just listened to his friends talk about random stuff.

"Craig you okay? You look really down today." Clyde asked.

"Yeah dude, you haven't said anything infact, you haven't touched your food a bit." Tolkien added.

Craig looked at his friends

"Im fine" Craig said and gave them a forced small smile.

His friends obviously knew it was fake because the smile looked really fucking ugly.

At the end of the day, Craig decided to take a walk at the park to release the shitty feeling inside of him, while walking he spotted an orange hooded person at a bridge.

Craig knew who it was and tried walking up to them.

"Uh..kenny? Is that you?" Craig asked nervously hoping it really was him.

The person looked back, it was kenny! Thank godess it was him if not then Craig would've died of embarrassment.

"Craig?" Kenny said with a surprised tone.

"What are you doing here ken? I thought you were sick?!" Craig asked getting slowly closer to the blonde boy.

"Oh i got better.." kenny said.

The two boys sighed to themselves.

"You're still a bit sick anyways, why don't i get you soup for today?" Craig asked kenny.

"That would be nice.." kenny answered.

Then, the two boys finally went off and walked to Craig's house

Craig was happy that he could take care of kenny, and kenny was hapoy that he was getting taken care by Craig. It was indeed a win win situation. <3

- The end ♡