7. 🛏️sun and moon x reader 🛏️

Requested by SakariLani
Here ya go! I did my best! ;v; ONTO THE SLEEPOVER! ÒvÓ

--------------------------------------------------------------

You were just now waking up in the room made for you in the pizzaplex when a loud knock came from your door. "Who's there?.." you asked groggily. "It's sunny! I have a question!" He spoke in his bubbly tone. "Doors open.." you called out. Sun then entered ✨ cautiously✨ and sat in a chair nearby your bed.

"Sooo! I was wondering if you would wanna have a sleepover with me and moony!" He kinda whisper yelled. "Yea sure.. tonight?.." "of course! Well stay up in my room since there's more space and all that!" He quickly responded to you. You guys finished planning out the sleepover and then sun left to make sure moon was good with the plan too.

You checked the time. '5:47 am?' you thought. "Ah fuck it. I'm going back to sleep." You though out loud. You nearly drifted off to sleep if it wasn't for the clashing in the vents. "What the fuck?!" "Heya y/n! Didn't mean to scare ya!" Mangle popped their head out. You were relieved but still kinda Shakey.

"Uhm.. sun wanted me to tell you to bring some popcorn too, y'all are having a movie night I guess.." they finnished. Then mangle went back into the vent and went away. 'alrighty.. popcorn! I'll set that on my reminders.' you grabbed your phone, set an alarm and set that reminder. Once you did that, you layed back down and slept for a little while longer.

[Only 2 hours later]

BANG

BANG

BANG

You heard banging and thumping around your room for some reason and decided to check what it was. "HOLD STILL YOU DUMB GATOR!" Bonnie yelled out while chasing the gator that was running around with his hair on fire. Wonderful. You tripped Monty and put his hair out. "How'd you manage that monty?." You asked him in an annoyed tone. "It was chicas fault." He responded.

"I'm going back to bed.." you said, pissed that your sleep was interrupted ONCE MORE. You put in some earbuds this time though. So you can actually get some damn rest. You very much need it considering the fact that sun is very energetic. And once more, you drifted off to sleep...

[Time now: 9:59 p.m]

You were sleeping peacefully until your army like alarm went off. "HOLY SHIT- AA!" you fell off your bed in response to your alarm. You grabbed your phone and dismissed the alarm. Now you had to get your shit together for that sleep over. You got some of your favorite pajamas, your (f/p) plushie, and if course your phone. You also saw the reminder too. 'popcorn.. right!' you ran off to some mini convenience store and grabbed some popcorn. You also grabbed some candy/other snacks and (f/d)! Can't live without it!

By the time you were actually ready, it was 11:15. Plenty of time. You decided to visit the glamrocks. "Hi Freddy! Looking best as always!" "Ello bon! My favorite cotton-tail friend!" "Heya chica! Leave the trash alone!" "Foxy! How's the sailing going?" "Roxy! How was today's performance?" "Monty! WHY ARE YOU IN A GIANT BUCKET?!" "Hey mangle!" You enjoyed some good conversations with them until you noticed the time.

'12:30?! Shit!' you picked your stuff up and excused yourself. You ran at full speed to the daycare. 'it never seemed this damn far!' you though. Pushing open the giant doors you see sun and moon at a table doing arts and crafts. "Took ya long enough." Moon grumbled. "Oh moon, they might've been busy!" Sun followed up. "Nah.. I lost track of time.." you apologized. You set your stuff down and joined them at the table.

You just started with a doodle, but then you started drawing (insert drawing). Sun peeked over "wow! That's amazing! Your quite talented aren't you y/n?" Sun asked. You actually never knew. Your family criticized you since you could remember.. so it was kinda unusual for someone to call you 'talented'. "Yea.. I guess so.." you responded. Moon finished his drawing and set it aside. He got up and grabbed his rope-hook thing. "Don't take forever." Moon said. Now being lifted to the top.

"I'm pretty much done anyway!" Sun broke the silence that grew. "Same here. Let's head up there now!" You followed sun. You quickly grabbed your bag and went into suns arms as he got lifted up to the top as well. Moon was sitting on a couch Infront of a giant TV in-between two openings. One was a tube-like entrance and the other a normal door. You just took the guess it was their rooms. Moon seemed dazed for some reason. You didn't want them to feel uncomfortable so you asked him the question..

"You ok moony?.." "yea. Just.. bored." He spoke out. Sun turned on the TV and set up the area to be more comfy. You took out the drinks and candy/snacks. Sun motioned you to sit down with them. Of course you took the invitation and took a seat. You honestly enjoyed it already. Sun let moon choose the movie, and honestly.. that wasn't a mistake. Moon chose (f/hm). You didn't mind the movie, but you weren't much for horror...

While the movie gone on, sun hugged you tight in fear. You honestly find it kinda cute. Just then you hear the vents banging again. Great... "Hi!" Lunar popped out. "Hi lunar." Moon responded to the short, child-like animatronic. Lunar ran into his room. You never seen his room really, but you'd take the guess it's covered in beanbags. The movie finnaly ended, suns tensity loosened up a bit. You guys decided to play a game next. Two truths and a lie..

"I'll go first" moon volunteered. "I've killed someone.. I love kids.. and I hate Monty" you honestly though that moon never killed someone but with the history of this place, it's not surprising. "You hate kids..." Sun spoke just then. Gaining your attention. "Correct" moon stated. It was now suns turn. "I love glitter glue.. I have a cat... And I pushed moon off the balcony this morning!" Sun finished. "You did what?!" "It was an accident.. we both fell anyway so he got revenge.." sun followed up.

Moon finnaly spoke after what seemed like hours. "You definitely don't have a cat." Sun just giggled. Then it was your turn. "(Insert your 2 truths and 1 lie)" sun thought really hard about it.. moon just took a random guess. "The second one." "Correct! Nice job moon!" You checked the time '2:07?..' you questioned yourself. You honestly though it was a bit later.

To continue the night, you guys set up a blanket fort, put a shit ton of pillows in there, and put on another movie. This time, sun got to pick. You and moon thought he was gonna choose something childish but instead he chose (f/m). You don't know what was going on, but you suddenly got tired. Despite the several hours of sleep you got. You tried keeping yourself awake at least until the movie was over, but that was an obvious fail. You passed out and cuddled up next to sun and moon.

When you woke up, sun was giggling and moon was also dead asleep. You checked the time. 4:39.. you asked sun what he's laughing at. "Oh nothing!~ just the fact that your quite literally laying on me!" Sun responded. You completely panicked and started apologizing. "So so so sorry sun-" you were immediately cut off. "Your fine! Don't worry! I'm used to it, besides! It was cute!" He said hugging you. Moon woke up and flicked sun. "Keep it down." He spoke in a angry tone.  You three only had about an hour and 10 minutes left together so you guys just cuddled and slept.

"The mega pizzaplex is now open! Welcome"

You heard the intercom say. You woke up and lightly nudged sun. "Hey.. the kids are gonna be here soon.." once you said that he was up and out the balcony. You let moon sleep. Sun will wake him up anyway. You found your way down and went back to your room. Last night was fun! Maybe you'll have another sleepover with them!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Alllllll done! Hope you enjoyed! This was quite a long chapter too! Requests are open again!~

1418 words.