might possibly make a part two but its not likely

Cal, or Calvin & Andre respected each other a lot. They we're each other's best friends, first kisses, & they knew each other since as long as they could remember, or in other words, since little, small children. It was always Cal & Andre, Andre & Cal, their names practically glued together, sounding odd when they were separated.
It was a cloudy afternoon of April 26, 2001.
Andre & Cal had been having issues after they planned to take revenge on their school, but Calvin had been busy with a girl named Rachel. He spent nearly all his time with this girl at this point, leaving Andre stunned that he would even do such a thing despite their long-lasting friendship.

" Are you serious? You're really going to act dumb as if you don't know what I'm talking about? " Andre scowled at Calvin.

" I really don't, Andre. Please, just tell me why you're so mad at me all the time. I wanna fix this. " Cal spoke softly and nervously, unsure of how to calm Andre down.

" Oh my GOD! The audacity you must have to look your own best friend right in his face and LIE like this.. you know exactly what I'm talking about. It's always about Rachel now. You're seriously letting that girl who only likes you for your looks ruin our friendship? She barely even takes the time to really get to know you! " Andre rambled on and on, staring at Calvin in pure anger & sadness mixed together.
Cal could feel his stomach start to turn and his eyes hurt as he felt a tear roll down his cheek. Andre yelled directly into his face, and although usually it was him & Andre being bullied in school, he felt bullied by Andre in this situation. Almost disgusted that Andre would get so mad at him over a girl. But what could he say? Why would he have the right to say anything about it? He was gay anyway. And it was obvious to Andre. But he didn't want anyone else to know, because all it would've done was make the bullying worse, and the media would contort their friendship in the newspapers when they go out with their plans.

" Andre, I just.. I can't just stop going out with her.. " Cal sobbed, breathing shakily.

" That's bullshit. You know that I've seen your journal, right? All you ever write about is me. Nobody else. If you really love me, Calvin, you would stop avoiding me to go hang out with the same girl who would've bullied you last year. " Andre spoke calmer now, not wanting to make Cal too scared. He didn't even mean to make him cry. But he realized he might've been being too harsh, when he saw Cal start to tremble and disconnect his eye contact. Cal was just silent.

" Cal, I'm sorry, okay? But if this is how it's gonna be, we might as well not even go along with the plan we made because you obviously want to love her. You want to. You know that you can't, but you try to so that you can fit in with the popular kids and brag about how you finally have a girlfriend after all these years. And I don't even know if I would want to be friends with you in that case. " Andre looked down to his knees, sitting on his bed with frustration.

" Andre.. that's not true.. I just don't want to be called a faggot in the hallway anymore. I don't want people to keep talking about how we're practically in love, I just want the bullying to stop. I just want people to stop making me feel so terrible. " Calvin had a point, and Andre listened because he knew exactly where Cal was coming from. He'd thought about dating a girl too just to fit in, but he would never let it ruin his closest friendship. He stared at Cal, processing his feelings before responding again.

" I get it. I do. But I just feel like it's wrong that you're still knowingly letting all of this get in the way of us hanging out. Maybe it sounds selfish, but I miss you a lot whenever you're gone and you don't seem to realize that because you're either with Rachel or you think that I hate you. But I don't. I love you. I love you more than a best friend, maybe even as a boyfriend. But you mean the world to me - and you never realize it. " Andre sighed, watching Calvin pick up his belongings that he left at Andre's house.

" I think I'm gonna go home. " Cal muttered.

" Are you sure? " Andre replied, scooting up onto his bed and looking softly at Calvin. He didn't want Cal to leave because of a stupid argument over a girl. He wanted Cal to stay. Calvin looked back over to Andre before setting down the pile of items he was holding in his bag.

" Fine. I'll stay. " Cal walked over to Andre, laying down onto the bed next to him. Andre pulled the covers over them both and wrapped his arms around Calvin, his heart racing.

" I love you Calvin.. "
" I love you too, Andre. "