Chapter 153

When Ye Shaoyang first joined Tianheng, there were many rumors about the bad relationship between Ye Shaoyang and Qujiang. Some people said that Ye Shaoyang got the position through nepotism and squeezed out Qujiang's midlaner. There must be something going on inside the team. Otherwise, how could a rookie from Lieyang be the starting midlaner? Why would Qujiang, a player who rarely made mistakes, switch to support?

Today, there was an answer to all these questions.

When Coach Lin saw the two hugging, he was very pleased.

When Qujiang gave up the midlaner position that he had played for three years to a rookie, Qujiang must have felt wronged. However, he had always been easy-going and had a good temper, so he accepted the team's arrangement.

Today, Ye Shaoyang used his actions to tell Qujiang, "In my heart, you are also an excellent midlaner. I have never looked down on you. You can be my right-hand man. Let's kill our opponents together! "

Whether he was a midlaner or a support, he was an indispensable member of Tianheng!

Qujiang won the MVP for the first time and proved his strength.

This victory was very satisfying. The morale of all the Tianheng players was high. Cheng Xing was so excited that he almost jumped up.

Coach Lin came to the soundproof room to cheer the players on. "The second game was very good. From this game, we can see that Northern Shepherd is not invincible. Their three lanes are very strong, but they also have weaknesses. Our Tianheng is not worse than Northern Shepherd. "

In fact, Tianheng's overall strength was not as good as Northern Shepherd's, especially in the Archer position.

The key to winning the second game was their lineup. Northern Shepherd's Warriors had short legs, while Tianheng's two Cs had a very long attack range. As long as their opponents could not catch up to them, they could exhaust their opponents.

But Northern Shepherd was not stupid. They would definitely adjust their lineup for the third game.

Zhao Xinping's strongest hero was not a Warrior … but an Archer.

The players sat down. Coach Lin smiled and said, "In the third game, bring out your favorite hero and fight with all your might. Try your best to fight with the Northern Shepherd. Only by fighting head-on will you be able to discover the problem with our bodies. "

In the soundproof room of Northern Shepherd, the coach's expression was calm. "The two-warrior system does indeed have the disadvantage of having short legs. In the second round, I made a mistake in my BP. I couldn't catch up to the opponent and was kited to death. In the third round, Xinping will be the shooter. "

Zhao Xinping nodded. "Okay."

She started out as an Archer and only switched to Warrior when she competed in the World Duo Competition with Zhao Xinan in S8.

It was easier for two Warriors to win the two-player competition. After all, Archers were too fragile and died easily. The siblings had also made it to the world finals in S8 and won the two-player competition. They were awarded the honorary title of "Professional Ninth Dan".

In the whole of China, there were only six ninth-dan players who had not retired yet. Chi Shuo and Xu Zhuo were the champions of the world singles competition. Fang Zhengqing and Xie Yuan, Zhao Xinping and Zhao Xinan were the champions of the world doubles competition.

Being able to win the world championship was enough to prove the player's individual strength.

Zhao Xinping's Warrior side lane had achieved good results in the world competition, but she actually liked Archers the most. This season, her data had always been number one on the Archer Ranking. She was not at a disadvantage when it came to one-on-one matches with international level Archers.