𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

Pre Legacies 5 months before the Season 1

"My name's Adam Burkhardt, when I was kid all I wanted was Family. The happy life everybody dreams about a Family that loves you, Finishing high school, meeting the love of your life the best dream but that's all it is, A dream. I lost my Dad at eight all I had left was my Mom but when I was Thirteen she got sick I did the one thing every movie and book tell you to never do."

"I made a deal with the Devil."

"He Reappeared when I was Fifteen and Cashed in on my deal he sent me after a man name Blackheart, told me if i succeed he would return my soul. What I didn't know was that I was possessed by The Rider or Zarathos, A tempted and tricked Spirit of Vengeance bound by Mephisto.But when I showed up to deal Blackheart he wasn't alone but neither was.I had help to understand what I was, a man named Carter Slade, a previous Ghost rider who help me. When I defeat Blackheart he reappeared to take back The Rider, that there were other deals to make so I did one thing. I sent him packing back to hell keeping The Rider, I figured it would be safer in my hands than anyone else. So I decide to use the Rider for good, Where and when there's a need for vengeance, Whether it's night or day is irrelevant, vengeance knows no such bounds.But that was two years ago, a lot has happened in Mystic Falls since then, Made a couple friends but they moved, punished a whole lot of people but also attracted attention, Not from police but a certain school for supernatural.

Hope: "We're close, This is where the locater spell said they were here." She said as they got closer and saw a car with its engine on

Alaric: "Alright we need to be careful here whoever this is has hurting people so we need to find out what they are and why?"

Hope: "I know" She said as Alaric and Hope heard a scream and hid around a corner as they saw a guy and a Flaming Skeleton standing in front as the thug started backing up in a wall.

Thug: "Please man! I don't deserve this, I-I won't don't it again I swear!" He say as The Flaming Skeleton grabbed him and lifted up in the air.

???: "Look into my Eyes, You soul is stained by the blood of the innocent feel their pain." He said as the Thug screamed in pain before quieting before dropping him on the ground as he began to change back." I know you're their why don't you come out and let's have a conversation." He said as Hope and Alaric with a crossbow out pointed it at him. "You wanna point that somewhere else before someone gets hurt?"

Alaric: "What did you do to him?"

???:"I made him see all the guilt he's committed"

Hope: "Why?"

???: "It's Vengeance he had blood on his hands." He said as Alaric shot a bolt at him as he caught and look at Alaric. "Really" He said as he was distracted Hope punched him across the face knocking him out as Alaric look at her.