𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. ʜᴇʏ ʙᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ

^outfit above^

꧁🄿3|🄲36꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫❩

REBEKAH CULLEN LET OUT A BREATH OF LAUGHTER AS SHE WATCHED ALICE SHOW BELLA DIFFERENT WEDDING DRESSES

REBEKAH CULLEN LET OUT A BREATH OF LAUGHTER AS SHE WATCHED ALICE SHOW BELLA DIFFERENT WEDDING DRESSES. The poor human looked like she was going to snap at any minute. The youngest Cullen knew that Bella was hesitant about the wedding and she knew that with Alice's excitement, the human was going to lose her mind.

'Note to self, Rosalie is in charge of planning my wedding.' Rebekah thought to herself, which earned a snort from Edward, who had read her mind from where he sat by the piano.

Alec appeared by her side within the next second, greeting her with a smile and a small kiss on her cheek. Rebekah smirked as she wrapped her arms around his waist before going back to watching Bella and Alice bicker.

And suddenly Alice froze, face going blank and Edward laughed as he hopped up off the piano bench.

"A storm is coming." He told Rebekah who had turned to him for an explanation. "No rain for a few hours, just some thunder and a bit of lightning."

Rebekah ripped herself away from Alec, who watched her go with confused eyes. By now the other two Cullens had fled to go find their family members and get reading for the oncoming storm.

As the three Cullen vampires disappeared from view, Bella cleared her throat to gain Alec's attention. The human was nervous about him, his red eyes seemed to make her spine shiver - but she trusted Rebekah's judgment.

"Whenever there's a big storm, they play baseball. They need the thunder." Bella explained with a tilt of her head and by the time she got done talking Emmett Cullen had come flying down the stairs with Rebekah and their other two brothers in tow.

All of the siblings were wearing some kind of baseball attire and each held bats in their hands.

"Alec! You have to play with us!" Rebekah told him as she walked towards her mate.