Chapter 30

Upon arrival, Sunghoon checks in his items and went to the tea house at the lobby of the hotel. He kept telling Jay and Heeseung to stop following him but clearly, they wouldn't listen. He wanted some peace but now he's feeling extremely annoyed by the both of them.

Sunghoon sighs and excuses himself to the washroom for some time away from them. Seeing that they didn't follow along, he hurried to his hotel room.

They were worried since Sunghoon was taking a long time. When Jay was about to text him, he realized that Sunghoon has already blocked him.

"Crap, he blocked me," Jay said.

"Serves you right," Heeseung responded.

Just then, Jay receives a call from Jake to meet up. He was a little hesitant but he knew he didn't want to lose the both of them. Knowing that he had no chances with Sunghoon anymore, he decides to go to Jake. Heeseung felt relieved that he now has one less competitor but was also upset that Jay chose to leave instead of waiting for Sunghoon.

He sat there for almost an hour waiting. Understanding that Sunghoon took the opportunity to escape, he sighed. He paid the bill and bought a bun to eat as he wait at the hotel lobby.

Sunghoon wanted to go grab lunch but he easily spots Heeseung from the glass panel on the 35th floor of the hotel. His determination touched him a little, but he wanted more time alone to think. He returned to his room and ordered room service instead. He munched on snacks as he watched an action movie in the dimly litted room while he waits for his lunch.

As he waits, he remembered that he hasn't replied to Riki's text yet. He opens the conversation but he wasn't sure what to say. After much consideration, he responded with, "Hi, sorry but since it's a personal matter, I think we'll be sorting it out ourselves. Thanks for being concerned."

He switches on do not disturb and tried not to think about it. He then spends the rest of the day eating snacks, going to the gym, swimming and watching movies one after another. It was a day well spent according to him, it was the silence he long needed. Although well spent, he wasn't feeling his best. He has been a little nauseous and giddy.

He thought that he could sleep it off and be all better the following morning, but to his dismay, it didn't. He barely slept as he felt extremely unwell. He started vomiting alongside having diarrhoea. He kept replenishing water because he was getting dehydrated, but whatever he consumes gets vomited out within minutes.

He wanted to visit the doctors but he was in no state to go alone. His parents were on the opposite end of the city and he just couldn't have him come all the way. He sighed as he remembered Heeseung. If Heeseung was still at the lobby, he could take him, but thinking of spending time with him didn't make him feel comfortable.

After much consideration, he decided to text him, "Seung, are you still here?"

Heeseung, who slept off, missed the text. Sunghoon was deeply unhappy that he did not receive an answer. In truth, he did miss Heeseung, but he felt ashamed of himself for still feeling that way. Part of him had hoped that Heeseung was still here at the lobby. Maybe it was Heeseung's effort that touched him, maybe he wanted to use him as a rebound, he wasn't sure, but that's not something to could worry about in such a state.

He sat in bed as he searched for the nearest clinic on Google Maps and thinks about how he could go there alone and not rush to the bathroom, his giddiness also made him feel worried that he will pass out mid-journey.

He took a deep breath as he gathers his belongings and headed to the taxi stand of the hotel. Sunghoon's eyes kept wandering as he walked, and as soon as he spots Heeseung, Sunghoon's lips gradually lit up into a smile. His body began to move uncontrollably towards Heeseung until he froze before him. Sunghoon was hesitant to wake him, as he felt embarrassed to be approaching him first. But, with a figure looming over him, Heeseung was bound to wake.

Heeseung's vision was blurry and was blinded by the lights, but he could immediately tell who it was standing right in front of him. "Hoonie?"

"Hey..."

"Are you okay?" Heeseung asked concerned, as he stood up and grabs Sunghoon by the shoulders. "You look very pale."

"About that...can you take me to the doctor?"

"Of course, that shouldn't even have been a question, let’s go!" Heeseung took Sunghoon's hand in his and walked towards the hotel parking lots. "The taxi is that way," Sunghoon pointed.

"Right, I came here with you," Heeseung turns but was stopped in his tracks. "Are you okay?" He asked Sunghoon who had his hand over his mouth. Immediately understanding the situation, Heeseung swiftly sweeps Sunghoon off his feet, rushing to the nearest bathroom with him in his arms. He was fast but was still too late, Sunghoon couldn't hold it in and vomited on Heeseung.

Sunghoon who was already ashamed felt even more embarrassed now. "I'm sorry!" He apologized repeatedly, "You can let me down!"

"It's fine," Heeseung responded. Although he did feel a little disgusted, he tried not to show it to avoid hurting Sunghoon's feelings. He puts him down and went to clean his top, but the scent and stain couldn't be removed. He felt more and more annoyed as he scrubbed his top with wet tissues.

"I'm sorry, hyung.."

Hearing that, Heeseung softens and turns towards Sunghoon. "You haven't called me that in a while."

"I'm sorry about your shirt, do you want to come to my room to wash up? I could lend you my shirt," Sunghoon asked.

"Yes please," Heeseung's eyes lit up, this meant he gets to spend more time with Sunghoon now. "Lead the way."

Sunghoon guides him towards the lift lobby but walks very slowly for Heeseung to walk beside him. He waits for Heeseung to take his hand and intertwine their fingers, but he didn't. They stood awkwardly as they waited for the lift.

Sunghoon sneaked a peak at Heeseung's hand which was right beside his, contemplating whether or not to hold his hand. Perhaps it was telepathy, or perhaps Heeseung noticed him, he smiles as he grabs Sunghoon's hand giving it a gentle squeeze. Sunghoon looked up from their hands and blushed when he sees Heeseung staring at him lovingly. Feeling shy, he turns away.