chapter 17

Spa, Belgium

Ollie Pov

It was Adrianas second day of working for the press and from what I know she is doing a good job.

Right now, we are at the Belgium GP and the air is filled with adrenaline and passion. It's a Saturday which meant there was a sprint race. I was told by Angelina that the winner of the race would get interviewed by Adri, which meant that I needed to win.

I wanted to be interviewed yesterday already but Adri didn't have time which kinda made me sad but today I WILL talk to her.

—-

Guess who won the sprint race...Oliver James Bearman. That's right I get to talk to Adri and get to spend time with her. The past 2 days we didn't see each other that often because she was off talking to people and I was off being the person talking to interviewers and Paul.

As I stepped out of my car, my emotions of happiness got stronger after I caught sight of a certain austrian, a smile spreading across her face. Out eyes locked, silently signaling the world of our love and support. I approached Adriana, and finally was able to kiss her without being scared that someone had seen it.

„I'll see you at the interview Oliver Bearman." She pecked my lips for one last time

„Oh trust me, I will be there and that's going to be the best interview you will have in your whole career." I exclaimed.

"My career?"

"You didn't think after the ServusTV deal, other broadcast won't reach out to you?" I said as if it weren't the most obvious thing in the world.

"Just celebrate and go to Angie. She knows where to find me."

"Okay, byeee. LOVE YOU!"

—-

After I changed to my clean clothes, I went over to Angelina and she led me to Adriana. I could see a small set up there with a camera, two mics, two stools and also a very beautiful woman that I am lucky to call my own.

She stood near the edge of the track, holding her microphone tightly. Probably about the explode because of all the excitement coursing through her veins. I couldn't help but feel a bit of proudness as I watched her do what she enjoys in life. This interview was an opportunity to help Adri start her career in motorsport infront of the camera and not behind it. She is to gorgeous to even be behind it.

"Ollie, congratulations on an impressive sprint race," Ria began, her voice filled with excitement. "You've shown remarkable consistency and speed. How are you feeling ahead of the feature race?"

My eyes sparkled with excitement as I replied, "Thank you, Adriana. I'm feeling confident and ready to embrace the challenges that lie ahead. The car is performing pretty good, and the team has put in a lot of effort. I believe we have a great chance of achieving a good result."

Adriana nodded, her eyes shining with pride. "It's been incredible to witness your growth throughout the season. What drives you, Ollie? What keeps that fire burning inside you?"

Oh wow, that's is a question I don't get to often. What's the best way to describe how I feel? "For me, it's a combination of passion, determination, and the insane amount of support of my team and loved ones. Motorsport is my whole life and every time I step into the car, I'm reminded of the dreams and goals I've set for myself. It started with people who inspired me and now I want to inspire others, you know push the boundaries of what's possible, and leave a lasting impression on this sport."

I could see that Ria was very into that interview stuff because this interview so far was the best I have ever had. I also could be the best because it's my girlfriend sitting next to me but I don't think so. Her dedication and passion for this sport were unbelievable and I admired her even more for it.

Switching gears, Adriana asked, "We can't ignore the elephant in the room, Ollie. The rumors of a potential promotion to Formula 2 have been circulating. Can you shed some light on that?"

My expression turned serious, a mixture of excitement and cautious optimism in my eyes. "It's true that talks have been happening, and there is definitely interest from some teams. However, my focus remains on performing to the best in Formula 3. I want to earn my place in Formula 2 through hard work and results. But for now, my complete attention is on the present."

Adriana nodded, respecting my answer to the question asked rather seriously. "That's an admirable mindset, Ollie. Now, let's shift gears a bit. Away from the track, we've seen glimpses of your personal life, particularly your relationship with someone special. How has love and support played a role in your journey?" She asked me with a smirk.

A small smile formed on my face as he thought of the girl opposite of him. "Love and support have been pivotal in my career. Having someone like you by my side, who understands the challenges and demands of this sport, has been a blessing. It's incredible to have someone to share both the highs and lows with."

As the interview concluded, me and Adriana shared a knowing glance, our connection could be sensed from everywhere to everyone around us.

With the interview wrapped up, I headed back to the team garage, filled by the adrenaline of the up coming race. Adriana watched me go, hopefully with her heart beating with pride and love.

In that moment, I realized that out journey was just beginning. Together, we will conquer the racing world, our hearts forever combined, racing side by side towards a future filled with limitless possibilities.

It is very tragic what happened at Spa. That corner needs to be changed. As Lance said it only wait for the next accident and another soul that could be taken away from us. We already lost two very good drivers, what is the FIA waiting for? Making it three souls in what? like three weeks?
Spa should be canceled. Of course it's a shame for everyone who bought a ticket but this is not something you can just overlook and forget about it.

Rest in peace Dilano and Anthoine