chapter 2

Next day

Shivanya is giving order to gardener to clean the garden and give water to the plants and cut the dry leaves . And he started working and she gives order  another servant to dusting in the house.

The another servant is also leaves for the work .

Then someone put her hand on her eyes and says

Someone: guess who ?

Shivanya: Shesha

Shesha come infront of her.

Shesha : Yaar ! Pechaan leti hai na

Shivanya: haa ! Chal andar chl kr baat krte hai .

Shesha: ok

They came inside the house and sits on sofa .

Shivanya: Ab yaad aayi hai tujhe hmari

Shesha : aisa kuch nhi hai yaar . Wese ek goodnews hai

Shivanya: kya ! Congratulations. Tu

Shesha: are wo nhi kuch bhi sochne lagti hai. Wese goodnews dene ka sabse phele tera aur Ritik ka haq hai .

Shivanya became sad but she didn't show it  to shesha

Shivanya : Tu bta naa kya goodnews hai?

Shesha: Rudra ne mujhe shaadi ke liye propose kiya hai 1 month phele.

Shivanya: what Really ! Congratulations

Shesha: thanku

Shivanya : shaadi kab kar rahe ho tum log

Shesha : itni jaldi 1 month phele hi ussme mujhe propose kiya hai.

Shivanya : jab bhi shaadi hogi toh shaadi ki prepration karne ki responsibility meri .

Shesha : ok madam aapko naa khene ki himmat hai kisi me bhi pure Austria me .

Shivanya: woh toh hai .

Then they started laughing.

Shivanya : Tu jaake rest kar le travelling se thak gyi hogi naa .

Shesha,: hm ok .

Then Shivanya leaves for the kitchen to prepares dinner for everyone. And orders servant to prepares for dinner .

After that Ritik comes back from office and Shivanya gives a glass of water and leaves from there. And Ritik is calling someone and suddenly someone put her hand on his eyes. And he gets angery.

Ritik : kon hai ?

Shesha : Guess

Ritik : Divya kya majak lga rakha hai . Jab dhekho majak .

Then Shesha removes her hand from her eyes and sees Shesha

Shesha: Relax Ritik main hoon

Ritik : oh I'm sorry! Kab jaayegi tumari yeh harkat .

Shesha: Kabhi nhi

Then Ritik leaves from there. And Shesha came in the kitchen

Shesha : yaar kabhi kabhi tujhe salute krne ka maan krta hai

Shivanya : aachaa par kyu ?

Shesha: tu ritik jaise itne gusse Wale insaan ke saath kese reh leti hai . Jab dhekho gussa krta rheta hai . Abhi Maine chota sa prank Kiya tha par itna gussa ho gya .

Shivanya : Tu jaanti hai naa ki Ritik ko majak pasand nhi hai . Aur wo bhi bekaar aur bina time ka . Aur baat unki gusse ki toh haar insaan ka apna nature hota hai . Wese bhi Dil ke bhot aache insaan hai wo.  Aaj Tak kisi ka bura nhi Kiya hai . Apne pariwar se itna pyaar krte hai aur jaan bhi de skte hai apne parivar ke liye. Duniya bhot kaam log aise hote hai.

Shesha: aur tere se ?

Shivanya: kya tere se ?

Shesha: Pyaar ! Krta hai tere se pyaar

Shivanya became sad but she didn't show to shesha . Then Yamini cames and find something in the kitchen .

Shivanya : maa kya dhund rahi hai aap ?

Yamini : beta wo Angad, Amrita aur Divya ko nimboo paani pina hai toh wohi bna rhi hoon .

Shivanya: maa aap rhene dijiye main bna deti hoon.

Yamini: thik hai beta.

Shivanya started preparing nimboo paani for Angad Divya and Amrita and after preparing then she gives to a servant and tells her to serve it to Angad Divya and Amrita.

Servant: ok ma'am

After 1 hours everybody is coming to the dining room and Shivanya is serving to all . And Shivanya serves to everyone and everyone  gives compliments to her . And after that everyone is having chit chat and everyone goes to their room and falls  asleep .

Shivanya is also came to her room and changes her clothes and falls asleep on the couch and Ritik us continuously doing his work. They didn't uttered a word to each other. This is their daily life routine.

The past :

In childhood, Yamini , Ankush and Ritik is lives in India. One day there is fair in their city and Ritik has his exam but as a child he is to insist to go to the fair

Ritik : mom dad please mujhe le chalo naa mere saare dost jaake aa gye hain .

Ankush: par beta tumara toh kal paper hai naa toh exam ke baad kl shaam ko chalenge .

Ritik : nhi dad aaj hi last day hai fair ka mujhe jaana Hain.

Yamini : ritik beta zid mat kro naa dhekhna kal bhi fair hoga . Abhi baacho ki holidays hone wale hai naa toh fair rahega.

Ritik : nhi mujhe aaj hi jaana hai agar aap nhi le gye toh main khaana nhi khaaunga aur naa hi aap dono se baat karunga aur naa hi kal exam Dene jaaunga .

Yamini: beta aise zid nhi karte hai naa . Kal bas tumara last paper hi toh hai phir chale jana.

Ritik : nhi mujhe aaj jaanna hai toh jaana hai.

Ankush : thik hai chalo

Yamini :par Anky ji

Ankush: jaane dijiye na baacha hi toh hai . Ghum ke 2 ghante me aa jaayega.

Yamini : thik hai. 

Ritik : yeahhhhh

After that Ritik is visiting to the fair and he is sit on one of the ride but the screw of the ride  is loose and suddenly he ride is fall and obr of the part of the ride is falls on Ritik's left leg and after that he is paralyzed and for 6 months he is  completely on bed rest. And he is blaming for that incident. And he was going in the depression after that incident

2nd past

Shivanya and Aanchal are childhood best friend and they both are orphan from the childhood . In one function of the ngo Ritik saw Aanchal and gets attracted towards her and after 6 months of their relationship they both decided to get married and Ritik's family is also accepted her but at the end moment of the wedding Aanchal is disappeared from the wedding and she leave a note behind her. When Shivanya and yamini comes to take her to the mandap and they both gets shocked to know that Aanchal is ran away from the wedding and  she opened the note and reads the note and shocked to know that she is ran away with Laksh ( Shivanya 's boyfriend) and she didn't love Ritik then Yamini and Ankush decide to marry  Shivanya with Ritik and after that Shivanya and ritik gets maaried to each other. But they didn't love each other and not accepted each other as husband and wife . They are still Stanger to each other even after 3 years of marriage.

Thanku ❤️